Forums are all the same these days, the same 30 or 40 degenerates posting at all of them, most with different names because they have been banned at others. So to think you can watch other forums and get a bead is a nice laugh. nd to think that posting exclusively at one forum is some sort of coup is a joke as well.

Unless the site pays you and you sell out there is no reason to do it. Back when forums actually did have alittle bit of juice it may have meant a little bit, but not anymore. I was offered some pretty good deals to post for several forums exclusively. But since I didnt need the money and didnt want to be forced to stay in one spot then I didnt take any of them. Plus I wasnt a posting degenerate ever. So expecting me to post a hundred or more times a day to incite discussions on meaningless bullshit wasnt my style either.

Some guys have made a living doing it but even these guys are good enough to keep people exclusive to one spot. Will they raise views? maybe, but not nearly enough to matter over the long run. Unles you pay them with credit at some shit book and then have that require some sort of roll over.

Forums have changed a lot in the last 15 years. But they had their hay day a decade ago. It is a very rare thing to see actual information posted that no one else has. Because most of the time people already know it, or it is fake from people trying to build a rep, or people with actual info dont want to share it on a public forum. So now it is basically the modern version of a barber shop where guys habitate to shoot the shit, tell jokes, start troll threads, post nude pics, and maybe post a few plays (that have a negative even expectation usually) and are just opinions from a degenerate rather than quality plays for people to actually try and make money from.

But then again very few guys who posted picks on the forums ever had a large following, because you were always only as good as your last loser. I think I posted something like 1500 plays at Covers from 2000 to 2003 when I finally got banned, and I am pretty sure I was close to 60% on those plays. Any of the actuaries that have them can give the numbers they have. But I also gave out a few future plays along the way like the Florida marlins to win the NL pennant when they were anywhere from 40-1 to 80-1 which was obviously the biggest winner I ever gave out. But also had Pats in the SB when they were still around 15-1 (which werent all that good odds actually) when they beat the Rams. But even after all that people only care about what you have done lately, or how many you can get in a row or whatever. So basically posting plays is a waste of time in the long run.

But having threads like this is exactly what forums have become and is a perfect example f why forums arent even a shadow of what they used to be in terms of information or a place to post about bad books. Because no one has info and all the books suck, at least when they dont have a banner on your site.