nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Renewal Policy for SBRPro Membership : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    So whats new with the Pro Program? 12 points a day blows donkey penis and a waste of time. Give us something we can be remotely happy about. SBR is in decline.

Damn 12 points per day plus the twice weekly trivia is worth another 50 points a week probably. So they are GIVING us pros 7000 points a year for nothing, and some of you guys still gripe because they arent giving us more ?

They are giving us $350 a year in Walmart gift cards, or 40 free pizzas delivered to our doors. Even a dumbass like me can manage 7000 points a year, some of you guys can probably pull 10,000 or more per year.

If you dont think its worth it, then dont do it. But I dont know how you get off asking for more or claiming SBR is in decline. When the points system started wasnt it 1 a day for log in and 2 a day for posting ? Or something like that. Now we get 12 points a day for nothing and 2 shots a week at trivia and a lot of free contests.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    Damn 12 points per day plus the twice weekly trivia is worth another 50 points a week probably. So they are GIVING us pros 7000 points a year for nothing, and some of you guys still gripe because they arent giving us more ?

They are giving us $350 a year in Walmart gift cards, or 40 free pizzas delivered to our doors. Even a dumbass like me can manage 7000 points a year, some of you guys can probably pull 10,000 or more per year.

If you dont think its worth it, then dont do it. But I dont know how you get off asking for more or claiming SBR is in decline. When the points system started wasnt it 1 a day for log in and 2 a day for posting ? Or something like that. Now we get 12 points a day for nothing and 2 shots a week at trivia and a lot of free contests.