yesterday was a very sad day at sbr. it marked the end of an era and the end of a great odds service. i begged billy boy to give us the option of both, and he ditched it. i tried and tried to get used to the new one, and i just can't. i hate it. everything i want in a service, this dont have. i tried following the scores yesterday and i got dizzy. it is so tough to follow. all fonts are same and color too. it was tough to see who was on base, how many outs.. you had to really look good.. try looking at 12 scores.. you can't follow it easily like the other. you have to really look good. also, i had 7 bets only.. before, i can save those 7 games and have only those games appear by putting a checkbox on them. now we can't. i had to search through my 7 games and 14 other games to find my scores.. also, when i used to click on a line before, i'd get the lines history of all.. runline, ml's, and totals.. now, you have to press 3 different lines to get all 3 history's.. (RL, ML, and totals).. and it's all in 1 very small box.. i don't like this new odds. billy, pls bring back the old one again.