Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
dude hung out with us everyday for 4-5 yrs... If you didnt know he lived and trained in chicago those are not "pictures i took standing next to arlovski" i have hundreds of pics with arlovski... We have all gone to vegas together on 3 occasions , went to cancun u dont know me prick u can post all the lies and bullshit you want.. I speak the truth have trained at his gym on about 30-40 occasions and rolled with him at least 5 times...he got the best of me ( expected ) but i help my own cant wait til july
go suck off some black hoopstar wigger
im a pussy ? U ****ing f\*g ill buy your plane ticket to chicago just to knock your teeth down your throat. Fukin fa\*\*ot as bitch
Un....Fukin....Real.

I hope you fuks feel better about yourself...acting like a bad ass... on a internet forum..... Posting 5 year old posts? Sweet Jesus.

You men have turned into pussies.

You embarrass me.

You don't get it.....You're failing at life.

I mean that constructively. Do something with yourself you unproductive fat fuk.

I come here to discuss potential winning systems, instead I get a Matt Damon/ Will Hunting wannabes who have no tangible models to discuss(Lord and Master) and a 25 year old kid who has mommy/daddy issues. (Westcoast0, Jill, ect...)

SBR Do.... your..... fuking .......Job.

You let multiple ghosts and tolls dominate this thread, on top of a now passive aggressive pricks like westcoast0 get the best of you.

Don't close/move a successful thread....just F'N moderate it.