Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
Not according to you, you racist fuk! ^^^^^ Bush wasted more fuk'in money and cost the lives of more American soldiers for what, to find weapons of mass distruction? That fuk'in idoit couldn't find his ass if his head was shoved up in it! At least Michelle Obama cares enough about this fat fuk'in obese country to plant a garden and try to get kids eating healthy! What did that stupid bitch Laura Bush ever do? Oh yeah, she married a fuk'in drunk idiot!
Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
I DEAL IN FACTS MIKEY ME BOY IF YOU THINK THAT ITS RIGHT THAT WE SUPPORT MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER THEN FINE.SHE GETS EVERYTHING SERVED TO HER AND DOESNT PAY A PENNY SHE IS PROBABLY ON A PAYROLL ALSO.I WONDER IF MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER IS A TAX PAYING AMERICAN AND WHAT DOES SHE WRITE OFF ON LIVING EXPENSES I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHERS TAX RETURN SHE LIVES TAX FREE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND IS PROBABLY ON THE U.S. GOVERNMENT PAYROLL.I WOULD DIE LAUGHING IF SHE WAS ON DISABILITY AND GETTING A SECTION 8 VOUCHER AND THE WHITE HOUSE IS HER APARTMENT BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST
Beantown, you are a retard, Mike is right. Bush was a cocaine snorting piece of shit through his 30`s, did not fulfill his obligation to stateside military duty while our nation was at war - then sends soldiers to their deaths over oil. This country is in total decline and it is not the current Presidents fault you dumb fukk. It is the fault of all of us greedy, morally corrupt Americans that do nothing as we inch closer and closer to being a 3rd world country. And all we do as a nation is bitch. At least in other countries arround the world the citizens risk their lives by protesting corruption. We American bitch about it, that is all. We deserve what we are about to get if we are going to do nothing but bitch about things. get it Americans?