I tried to get a s8 answer!!

Welcome to Sports Interaction chat! You are currently number 1 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 0 minute(s), 30 seconds. We will be with you shortly!
You are not currently in a chat session.
You are now chatting with 'Taryn'
Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK494011670752X
you: Hi'
Taryn: Hi Jack, how may I help you today>
you: This is Micharl Jack Corbin
you: Michael
you: I was wondering if you are done serving the usa
you: My freind Paver is getting a mesaage saying we dont acccept business from your neck of the woods anymore
Taryn: May I have your username, Michael?
you: Plz tell me whats going on cuz my one buddy from New England Brock Landers can log in but he loses all the time so u may make an exception for him
you: I dont have an account Im a players avocate
you: advocate
you: When Im not installing security cameras I help ppl out in the offshore industry dont piss me off or I will come up to Canada and break some Heads
Taryn: We do not accept players from the United States, Michael.
you: I know u dont take new players but it seems that the current players are being effected now
you: so usa is done
you: even if u already have an account ?? I need straight answers here you Canuck
Taryn: Unfortunately we do need to speak with account holders. We do not accept US clients. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
you: Yes can u just answer the ? Im all over youtube in my tight sweat pants are u married??
you: I can spread the word faster than u
Taryn: I am sorry but I am unable to answer further questions as you are not an account holder.
you: I used to be
you: Im just trying to help on sbr there is a thread about this
Taryn: If you used to be, then may I have your username?
you: jjgold
you: i cant remeber my password and now Im pissed off my one buddy has 11 accts here with money in them
Taryn: I am sorry but I am unable to pull up an account with that username. Unfortunately I cannot discuss anything further, Michael. I hope you have a great day.
you: Im calling thise indians over at the Kawahake and tell them tracer is coming for them!!
Taryn: Again, I hope you have a good day, Michael.