On the way home and stopped for gas. This chick walks up to me and asks if I like to watch movies - I'll admit my mind went straight to the gutter since she looked like a hoe - I reply "sure, why what's up" and she said she's got 'all the new stuff for the best prices' and I rolled my eyes but played along. She says "I can give you 10 DVDs for $8 or 3 for $5" and I say to myself I don't need 10 since I aready get my stuff through Netflix but for $5 I'll bite. As she's rattling off titles I just say give me Hangover 2, Fast Furious and any other new release. The gas pump clicks and I say 'come one where are the movies, I need to get going' and she runs over to a car parked by the dumpsters....she comes back with the movies WRAPPED IN NEWSPAPER not even a case! My smallest bill is a $20 so I ask her if she can make change.....she looks confused and says "hole - up" and runs back to the car where I here the dude yelling at her....she then comes back and asks if she just gives me 2 copies of each, can she just keep the $20 and I'm thinking in what universe does that make sense? I laugh and say nevermind...and go to get in the truck....she actually starts flirting and asks me to wait one more minute.....I need to throw some bottles and papers in the garbage anyway so I say go ahead.....dumbass comes back and says "ok- if you don't wanna do the 6 for $20 deal, he said run inside and buy some chips or something and get the change"
I laughed in her face and grabbed some quarters and dimes out of my console and handed them to her and drove off with the newspaper with the DVDs........maybe they are at least a decent copy but highly doubt it...stay tuned