Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

JustBet JustDon't : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    I sent this in an email to management, but gonna post it here too for Shark to see: Hi My account is JB20326 This is a long story.... but in the first 3 months of 2010, I made over $800 in deposits to your site. I lost all of them.... well, one day after, I tried to sign on and was unable. You guys told me that I charged back funds, but it was because you guys charged me 3 times for 2 transactions total. MY CC reversed one of the 3 deposits of $200 because I only deposited twice. Well, I think that I am entitled to my cash back losses for last year. At the time of my deposits, I was promised I would get cash back twice a year. But because of your mishaps, I was not able to get my cash back freeplay last year! Well, after being harrassed nonstop for 3 months about this **********, I finally was able to show proof that you guys charged me too many times. It was your processors fault, NOT mine. I have over 500 missed calls from JustBet between March and June of this year... This included calls to my housephone at a house that I no longer even live at. It caused much disarray in my household because they thought a bookie was out to call me... when it was always a misundrstanding. While theres nothing we can do about the last 4 months, I do think that I am entitled to my freeplay from last year--- at the very least. Its been very disrespectful and I continually told your clerks and management that I did NOT **********. I feel this is a valid case to get my cash back for losses last year. I will take this to SBR if you guys don't credit the account, as its not right. Thank you
    Good Day RG,

I looked into your case and spoke with our collections department about this charge back and it seems that yes, our processor over charged the amount you mentioned.

We simply followed protocol thinking/believing that this was an actual attempt of a charge back to our company.

We apologize for the troubles this might have caused.

I have credited your account with a $100 FP (no stips) for you to play with. You win, you can cash out tomorrow, If you need any more assistance in this matter, feel free to get a hold of me or reach me via CS at our toll free number.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

500 missed calls in a 4 month span, you fks from JB brought conflict between this guy's family and himself and you throw him a $100 FP (that he had coming anyways), think you bums could help the guy out a little more than that for all you put him through