Originally posted on 06/14/2011:

Hey guys, I don't really know how many of you guys really know me, but I need some help here. I've hit a fairly low point in my life and need a little help from you guys. I'm 21 and was a raging alcoholic for my 19th and 20th year of life. I don't drink at all anymore other than once every two weeks. For those of you who do know me or have read any of my posts, I'm pretty damn truthful in what I post unlike a lot of posters here.

What I'm trying to do is get together a few guys that can help me lose some weight. Lose weight through a forum you're thinking to yourself? I know this is going to sound incredibly sad, however, a lot of my best friends have either moved away onto bigger and better things, or are on internships out of state right now for the summer. I've been bored as can be and have kinda been an SBR forum whore for the last 3-4 weeks.

I've kinda turned to a few of you guys to talk to when sh1ts going bad or whatever and for that I thank you. However, to not blab on anymore than I already have I was wondering if a few of you would chip in a throw in a few points or something to help motivate me to lose at least 20 pounds in the next month or less. betpoints are like freakin' crack to me man...

I went into the doctor today and weighed an astonishing 303.4 lbs. I am 5'7" . Obviously insanely unhealthy. Without my close real life friends around it's really difficult to get motivated to get started.

Just a thought. If anyone is interested, I don't really know how I'd go about doing this. But I can promise you one thing, I will have updated photos at least twice a week on the exact same scale. I will take one tonight and post tomorrow because I can't really post it from my phone.

If this is one of the saddest posts you've ever seen; keep the trolling to yourself. I don't need that kinda crap in my life right now.

I suppose I kind of thought of something...
If I don't make my goal and anyone has decided to give any points as incentive before I actually lose the weight. I will return the points + 10%?

Thanks everyone.

Here is video #1 for verification to all you guys questioning it.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xps2PmgyiSE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>