Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
hope this is a joke. unless your intelligence level is the same as the guy on your avatar. this guy has made over 300 million dollars at the age of 26. and you think he is fretting you idiots on a sports forum. what was he supposed to say to the people that hated on him for the past 10 months??? thank you??? people say the want real and honest. but they don't. lebron speaking his mind was real and not politically correct for the first time in his career. dirk walking off and saying it was emotions was very fake. espn showed the replay many times and he wasn't crying. he did not want the media to know what winning this series meant to him so he went to the same non-celebratory route he has taken the whole playoffs.that choke defined his career until now, but in order to move on he had to pretend it didn't and use it privately for motivation. but like jet said this series meant the world to him. he said for 5 years he and dirk thought about this everyday and exorcising demons. congrats because they did. but in the words of lebron james: HATERS GET A FUGGIN LIFE.
you're wrong, kiddo. you must be like 20 yrs old.. you think just because you got tons of money means your happy.. NO.. billionaires and famous movie stars commit suicide cause they are miserable. lebron might have 300 million, but it don'tmean he will be happy. i woudn't want 300 million and be hated by every guy on the street and be insulted at and thrown things at me and be so hated that people wished i was dead. money is not everything.