Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
I am down 2 units..wallco is now down over 20 units? You guys should do your homework...your last 2 "D" bets there were both on teams ranked in the bottom 3 at home out of 30... Also losing 4 "D" bets in a week wiped out a ton of people in that thread... If you play high risk be ready to pay.... I will take being down half a unit this week over 55...take care and your continued negativity helps no one... Think about this down .50 of a unit on the week...down 55 units on the week....
I don't follow wallco's system, so I don't care. Why are you focusing your attention on other people's systems' and not your own system. Sure we are only down 2 units, but we usually only wager .10 units!!!! We need you to right the ship now! We had another loser last night, and of course, we have another heavy favorite tonight. MIX IN SOME LOW JUICE PLAYS OR DOGS EVERY NOW AND THEN!!! I am trying to stay positive, but it is difficult watching you shift your attention to other systems and not trying to fix your own system. That being said, good luck this weekend. We need it!!