Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
The UN and the major human rights organizations suggest otherwise. I don't believe anyone who rationally examines the situation can come to any other conclusion.

I just have one question for you in two parts. Do you consider the dropping of white phosphorus on densely populated civilian areas indiscriminate in nature and disproportional in force?
To your first point, if you actually take the U.N. as an objective source here, considering they view Cuba, Libya, and Syria champions of human rights....then we need not even attempt to delve into it.

Second point...I stated in this thread and a few others in the past that yes, the IDF has acted harshly on occasion...some would say it's after holding back for awhile, but as a military opinion that is no excuse....with that said - I also feel it's disgusting to walk on a fully civilian bus and blow it up..or close the doors to a night club and open fire before exploding yourself in there as well, I also disagree with strapping explosives to a woman and walking her through a work gate and then setting her off, sitting atop a street intersection in a pickup and randomly lobbing rockets into civilian housing weekly, and lastly the breaking in and slicing the throats of children under 8 years old because they are Jews and then going home and handing the knife to a 6 year old of your own and saying this is what you do in life.