Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Just to explain this to everyone:

It's against SBR's guidelines to advertise your website or mention any personal info ie Twitter names ANYWHERE on the forum other than in the Sports Promotions and Links subforum. Both TurkZz and Karaliyan were very well aware of this as we exchanged many PMs over the past couple of weeks about this. They then decided to post links to their thread in Sports Promos in this thread. Many times, as well as their Twitter names. Again violating SBR's posting guidelines.

Last night one of them made a post that was literally a request for money. This again is unacceptable and both TurkZz and Karaliyan are well aware of it however they decided to push the boundaries again. That person will not be able to post in any area of SBR besides the Sports Promos subforum upon their return.

Sorry guys but these two knew the rules of the forum and decided to keep advertising anyway. If someone wants to tout themselves, they can do it in the appropriate forum. If not, they can find somewhere else to tout instead.
I don't mean any disrespect Shari91, but in my opinion you're making a mistake about this issue. These guys are straight up and have a great soccer thread with over 35,260 views!
I have been following them on twitter for over a year now and all I have seen are picks just like they post on their thread. Also if you take a look at their site you will see that all they do there is give an analysis on the Turkish league and games while at the same time post their picks. They also provide news on what is happening in Turkish football. Not once have I seen them charge for a pick or have I seen them advertise such a thing. Not once. All they have are a few links on their page just like everybody else does. What's the big deal? They put in a lot of work.
Personally I have nothing to gain by saying this because I can just follow them on twitter or check out their site. Also I've never talked BS to or about anyone on here or anywhere else for that matter. I think they are an asset to SBR, they've got a great soccer thread with a large following and they have never been out of line to anyone unlike a lot of other posters in various threads.

Bottom line, it's your decision. I just wanted to express my opinion.