lol mayan.

Is it acting hardcore saying he has no problem stomping an unconscious guys head in?

Is it hardcore that 65% of his posts telling people that they'd be scared to meet up with him?

You can't go a day around here without seeing a tracey post looking to fight someone on here from nyc or jumping in someones thread telling a story about prison. We get it, he was in prison, but when someone says "Man, I just had a great turkey sandwich with all the fixings" Tracey has the need to come in there and say "man I wish for those 7 years in prison we had all the fixings to go along with our sandwiches"

TTwarrior makes a post saying he just beat some college #1 ranked tennis player, tracey goes in that thread and says "man back in my youth up at rikers I just played basketball and lifted weights"

Dad makes a thread about black women with huge nice asses...Tracey makes a post in there "man what i'd give for that back in the day, all we had was james getting pimped to all the fags in prison, but it aint gay if you gettin it sucked, ya know what I'm sayin"

we get it.

I'm sure the guy is decent in real life....just online he tries a bit to much.

I doubt if I was sitting at his house playing madden with him, he'd just start telling me how madden reminded him of prison, hell I'm sure prison wouldn't get brought up.