The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

75 to 80% of Jews vote DEMOCRAT : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 05/21/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Yes Jews are smart you can't argue with that, there is a reason why most of them vote Dem. Notice how most uneducated, small town, stressed out, obese, racist people vote republican. Wyoming, Idaho, Alaska, Utah etc. It is a good thing these shitty rural states have very few electoral votes.
    That's what I love about you liberals, you have to keep changing your story all the time to mask the truth that your ideas have no principle or consistency and are derived from hollow juvenile emotional bullshit.

Why only a few years ago, the Democrats were the "party of the people." You know, the "most uneducated, small town, stressed out, obese, racist people." The people served by Willie Stark and Robert Byrd and George Wallace. You celebrated those people, pandered to them, promoted the concept of the nobility of the common man, even though the common man isn't any more racist or uneducated as they were then. You loved them when they believed in you.

But then something happened. Those people stopped listening to you. They started realizing you were just a bunch of weak children with no backbone who have no damned clue how to run a country. So they started listening more and more to conservatives. Who unlike liberals, have a philosophical foundation and do not change their principles every election, (even if their politicians do.) It became easier and easier to realize "hey, conservatives actually stand for something." Like limited government and smaller taxes. Straight forward uncomplicated, consistent, sensible ideas. And they've stood for those things in the beginning, and they will till the end.

So maybe when liberals start standing for real things instead of intangible and contrived gelatinous concepts like "social justice" and "cultural awareness" the everyday people will once again return and support them. But as long as you punish American children for being patriotic at the expense of an immigrant child's feelings, and support an administration that says poor people are incapable of paying their medical bills but quite capable of paying for houses out of their price range, well then everyday people with everyday common sense are going to continue to vote for the other guy. It doesn't take a degree from Harvard to realize you guys are completely full of shit on just about everything.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

MadCap, a fantastic response that will fly right over the head of an idiot liberal democrat like Enkhbat.

I vote republican because I would rather flush my money down the toilet than to see one nickel of it go to help someone like Enkhbat.