Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
Nothing wrong with suicide bombers. U guys are not in there shoes. If ur whole family was murdered in front of u, and u had nothing to live for, maybe u would take out the responsible party also. 90% of u nitwits sit on ur comfy couch watching and believing only the 1 side fox news and CNN show ya, ya don't see the other side.
ok you are officially the biggest idiot I have ever heard speak. I dont get confrontational on here but your pro terrorism BS and anti American BS is over the top. I have an idea. Move back to the middle east and pack an explosive vest for yourself. Why would you live in a country that you clearly dont agree with? So many dumb conspiracy liberal fuks on this site. So tell me Paco, while we sit on our comfy couches what have you learned that we dont know from your comfy park n ride? If you love Pakistan or Afghan or Yemen or where ever why dont you move there. I have no idea what happened between you and Lakerboy and really dont care but your anit American BS is stupid and has no place on a gambling forum. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and go to your dirty ass strip club and pay some 2 dollar Detroit ho to jack you off and give up the BS anti American stuff. If you hated it here so much then you wouldnt live here. Its all about you wanting all of us to think you are some hard ass terrorist gangsta. Get lost