Just to put some of you at ease (others will say the info is useless, and I don't care.)

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Frank'
Frank: Hello. How may I assist you today?
Dark Horse: Hey, just want to know if everything is alright, over there. Strange rumors flying around.
Frank: yes sir, there is no change in here. I don't know what rumors are you referring to but we are working as normal in here
Dark Horse: Site has been offline a lot.
Dark Horse: Recently.
Frank: we had a problem with the website yesterday however everything is back to normal now
Dark Horse: It's been on and off for a few days now.
Dark Horse: What is the reason?
Frank: we had some issues with our website, we had problems on Sunday morning and yesterday only. Our Technical department already took control of the situation and everything is back to normal
Dark Horse: ok, so the problem is in the past now?
Frank: yes
Dark Horse: Some idiot on SBR is saying he has inside info that the US government is trying to shut you down.
Dark Horse: Often Tony is right in there, responding...
Frank: that will be very difficult since we are not in the US and we are not an US company, they have no jurisdiction in here
Dark Horse: They shut down some poker sites recently.
Frank: Sir, again we had an issue with our server and it is fixed now. What we had was a software/hardware issue and has nothing to do with the US goverment
Dark Horse: No denial of service attack either?
Frank: no sir, one more time we had a problem with our server nothing else
Dark Horse: So you don't mind me copying and pasting that, to put everyone at ease?
Frank: well sir the information that I just gave you is available to everybody and you can keep a record of this chat if you want to
Dark Horse: No, I mean on the SBR forum.
Frank: I can not tell you what you can or can not post on the SBR forum. As mentioned before all the information that I gave you is available to everybody
Dark Horse: Ok, I'll keep it to myself then. lol
Dark Horse: But... it better be true.
Frank: I have no reason to lie
Frank: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Dark Horse: Yes.
Frank: go ahead please
Dark Horse: I would like Tony to drop me a quick note by e-mail confirming that everything is fine at 5D.
Frank: definitively I can left a message for him, but I can not assure you he will be able to send the message
Dark Horse: I chatted with him before. We are pen pals.
Frank: however if you want to talk to him directly you can try to contact him via this same live help
Frank: he is usually available during business hours
Dark Horse: I know. Anyway, thanks and have a good night.
Frank: You're welcome
Frank: You do the same