Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
"Im not posting here anymore, Im just posting on twitter"

No you arent, this place is all you have. That two day run would be meaningless to you if you couldnt share it with your e-friends.
I just do not understand you Ralphie. What do you have to prove by coming in here every single day, multiple times a day. You contribute nothing to any conversations, and simply annoy and clog the thread. Please, if you are going to do this, make a new thread and rant in there. That way people who may feel the same way as you can go post in there. Nobody wants to read through countless arguments between the two of you that YOU provoke, just to get to information on the games for the day.

And as far as you laughing at GG coming back at you, what is he really supposed to do? Sit back and listen to you bash him and the way he is winning in HIS own thread? It doesn't make any sense really. And you laugh at him because he brings up that you are a stiff in a majority of him comebacks. You bring up his age in EVERY single post. 37 years old is really not that old at all. Is there a rule where you must be under 30 to be a capper and post your picks? Because surely that not is the case. Can you not be 30 to defend yourself against someone continuously bashing everything you do and say? Because I don't feel that is true either.

I truly feel you are jealous in the way that GG runs things. He has a lot of followers who APPRECIATE what he does, and APPRECIATE him posting his picks for free for the public to see. Nobody here is asking you to open this thread up everyday, constantly refreshing it to see what GG is gong to do next. Dude you can go outside and play some backyard football with some of your real friends that you have, or go to the bar and watch some games or something. Why do you spend so much time on these forums judging others? I think you might just be severely insecure about yourself.

Now I didn't bash you whatsoever, nor ride GG's dick throughout this entire post. I was simply stating it as it is. I know this probably wont change the way you come in here everyday and bash away, but I hope you realized how big of a jackass you make yourself out to be every day. How old are you anyways? You can be that much younger than GG. Why don't you meet him for a beer or something. I doubt you will say some of the things to his face that you are saying on these forums. If you do, then more power to you, you have more balls then most of the people on these forums and I would never have another negative thing to say about you. But I know you are giong to come back with " I have nothing to prove to these geek squad people that suck GG's dikk for his picks." You are right, you dont. But it doesnt mean we won't think you are the biggest puss to ever post in these forums, and you and any "friends" you have on here won't think the same about you.

That is all. Have a good day, and good luck with your picks everyone