Originally posted on 05/08/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
things are getting better despite Obama. America still has the framework to eventually get out of a recession, and it will, despite Barrack and his flunkies he surrounds himself with. What policies has he implemented that have "made things better?"

It's a free country so if you are all excited about 4 more years of mediocrity, then fine but in 2012, I hope most will set their expectations slightly higher than incompetent.

This coming from a man who supports R policies that buried our country. Pleaaaase!

You can't win with these nitwits. If things are not so great they will say--see told you so. If things get better they will cry--well it wasn't his policies it is the strength of the country or well Bush's policies are just beginning to take hold.

No, people like Dwight can witness Christ himself descend and say hey Obama is my guy and they would somehow twist that. Maybe, he was having a bad day or something. No winning against tiny intellects. I have listened to R' bs for many many years. All the way back to trickle-down and even the proponents of that bs now admit that it was bs.

And I think many of you witnessed how easy it is for Dwight to lie through his teeth even when it is exposed beyond doubt.