No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You fellas do realize

That the point of SBR is to help each other beat the books -- not get into pissing contests and cat fights with each other.

I see so many good cappers going at each other's throats these days -- so much more than in the past. A guy goes on a cold streak, it's a lynch mob. A guy posts a big play that loses, it's a lynch mob. If we collectively spent less time arguing with each other over stupid petty shit and more time trying to figure out angles and inside info, we'd all be much better off.

This site's gradually gone downhill in the past few months. I don't know if it's the collective age of the average poster or the ghost accounts or lack of mods or what, but the very existence of SBR is being compromised and good cappers are slowly leaving because they're under attack the minute one of their plays doesn't win. Big deal -- we all lose and go through cold spells.

Books are laughing at us right now because of it. I think it's time we get back on track, set aside the personal shit and utilize our strengths instead of letting our weaknesses eat us alive from within.

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

Here Here