I'm here today to implore you not to listen to all the doomsdayers & naysayers spreading their misery in Players Talk. These threads are useless. Its simply broken down, beaten up fukks recruiting others to join their cult of despair. This old adage is still 100% true.....misery loves company.

You young men & women are blessed with limitless opportunities in this world. Technology and other innovations have opened up worlds which were not even considered a few short years ago. You have the chance to network and explore possibilities without limits. Who would have thought 20 years ago you could search for a job in Costa Rica while sitting on your bed/breakfast table in a suburb of Philadelphia?

All generations long for the one before. This never changes. To those who say these are the worst of times....I urge you to study your history. Google "Life in the Civil War" and tell me if this is truly the hardest period in American life. The challenges and obstacles you now face are simply a blip on the radar. Everything is cyclical. Trust me....if these are the lowest times in your life....you will have truly been blessed.

Attitude is everything. Don't get sucked into another's unhappiness. Be your own man. Believe it or not, the downturn has only helped to level out the playing field. In todays world, the cream will truly rise to the top. Those who separate themselves will do so solely because they have earned it from their efforts.

Its a great time to be young. I look forward to all that my daughter will experience that I never did. The same goes for all of you. Good luck, fellas. Make it happen.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
~ Henry David Thoreau