Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
WOW....

Vegaskillers really exposing themselves.

Mount, let the SBR mods know what is happening, and they will shutdown your original account. If you do not mods will confuse the situation, with you ghosting, and causing trouble.
Your first post has to be approved by admins before it can be posted, so I'm sure they saw what I wrote. I'm not sure if they did anything about it or not. At this point, I'm not really worried about it.

I'm just baffled by the whole thing. I work in software, and we have thousands of people's passwords in our database. I can't even begin to describe how unethical it would be for any of our employees to take one of those passwords and access someone's personal information. I mean, a stunt like this basically destroys any credibility they may or may not have had before. If you wouldn't hesitate to steal someone's password and go as far as to edit that person's posts in a forum for your own benefit, where would you draw the line on being unethical? Especially in an industry that people are inherently skeptical of to begin with!