Originally posted on 04/20/2011:

I'm sure people on here will either bash this or say ignore it and I'm just a hater and don't understand the system- and if that's what you do then so be it- but i think this recording system is absolutely ridiculous....yes, i get it- i see what is happening- and G has said that he keeps track of the record so he can keep track of the ratio- but RATIOS MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL WHEN THE VALUES CHANGE ....and today's game was a perfect example....and i don't have to follow the thread, i could just go away- but that still doesn't change the facts...you can have your own opinion Mr. G, but the facts belong to all of us

while the system makes sense in not chasing the third game but trying to minimize the loss---a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss.....that's all there is to it...how can anyone count this Phillies series as a win???? yeah yeah- i know- read the rules- i get it- the rules explain it all...that doesn't take away from the fact that you have lost .62 units and call the series a win...let me write that again- YOU LOST .62 UNITS AND CALL THAT A WIN....but check the rules right- and ignore the post because i'm just a hater....and if you get the system then you win money blah blah blah....the entire system is based around units and then you count it as a win when you lost units....

this is why your ratio excuse is just that.....in this system the ratio means nothing because the wins are for various amounts....a 14 to 1 ratio could be a bunch of third game wins that lost money in the series.....in fact, this system could go 100-0 and lost units- if this Philly series repeated itself 100 times, you'd lost 62 units and claim you were undefeated.....

dude, i'm sorry- misleading is something that can be done in many ways- and whether you mean it or not- this is a very misleading thread.....but hey, i'm just a hater right....ok, now click that infraction button now and get anyone who disagrees with -.62 being a win suspended from the site because your the king....