OMG that video is too funny. I just realized something I forgot to tell everyone. I played blackjack with "Chris Jordan" last week on my trip to Las Vegas. I strolled downstairs at The Palms where I was staying and only two people were at the table I wanted to play at so I sat right in between them. They were on either corner and one guy looks familiar. I figured it out after about 10 minutes. So I make some small talk with him. By the way. He's a horrible blackjack player. I say to him aren't you in the sports handicapper industry? After playing his cards he says yes you must have seen me on TV. He said he used to be the host for a TV Handicapper Show on each week a few years back. The only name I caught that he mentioned who was on the show was a guy named Joe Phillips. He said his real name is Willy Ramirez. I'm not familiar with either the Phillips name or the name Willy Ramirez. Can someone check and see if that's his real name? Is anyone familiar with the show he's talking about he hosted maybe 5-7 years ago? He thinks he's a hot shot. So I say to him you mean one of those infomertial shows like a they used to have on with Jim Feist and Wayne Root? He says, yea something like that. Well as the night goes on I start switching the conversation to how scummy most touts are and Brandon Lang is the worst capper and biggest liar in the business. He goes Brandon's not that bad once you get to know him and he says he's actually a good guy to hang with. Towards the last five minutes of the conversation I can tell he's getting pissed off. He's down almost 10K while me and the other guy are up 2-4K. So I tell him you know I don't think Brandon's a nice guy. I told him I think he's a piece of shit. He lies about everything, he's a terrible handicapper and he should be living under a bridge if there was something called Karma. He says aren't you being a bit harsh on Brandon? I said no I'm not being harsh. If I was down 10K like you then you'd hear some really harsh shit. When I got up to leave I told him give Brandon a message from Vlad, tell him I'm president of the Brandon Faders and I love fading the shit out of every single garbage play he gives out. Then my last words were and for you his assistant Willy Ramirez A/K/A Chris Jordan just associating and being buddies with Brandon and on the Budin /Demarco site will scar you for the rest of your life. I said you've been L A N G E D for life. I told him he'd be better off being a convicted criminal that being in the Budin/ Demarco / Lang stable. Good night. Too funny!!! I go 6-0 for the week fading Lang, up 24K, won over 6K at the tables and got to tell off one of Lang's reach around jerkoff buddies in crime.