yeah- i have them- free until yesterday bit now paid for season-

they did do well overall in free trial- but only if you are playing all of the picks (even the weak ones)- this is very different than hoops bc they don't give you the exact 57 over is normal but only the difference between line percent and expected percent......what this leads to is a lot of weak plays....if you play about 10 plays a day your up- but right now i think the best thing to do is use it with your own capping...

their strong totals are doing well too- better than their strong sides...

i don't have time to write everything- especially since some they mark as weak only have a 1 percent difference in expected and line value- additionally they have a calculator to tell you how much to put on each- and some of the weak plays say put 1 dollar down....

here are the biggest:

SF at -125 is 6.4% difference between needed and expected (needed is what the percent chance win for -125 would be and expected is what their model says- for every 5 points change is line the percent changes 1)

CWS -145 is 4.2%

Philly at +110 is 5 (but is ranked lower than CWS- not sure why??) line is about 100 now anyway

Florida 3.9 at -115

Totals:

Philly over 7.5 (57% confidence)- but line is now at 8 so no play
Toronto over 8 (57%)
Florida under 8.5 (57%)

I also have Gil Alexander's plays- he's on:

NY Mets 2 dime

Gil has been picking terribily- lost me whatever I've made from TPM, but I trust him in the long run

Bought the accuscore program too- gonna try to do some overlap with TPM- tell me if your interested