Originally posted on 06/11/2010:

Hey guys, just want to warn you about Docs sports scam. Back at the beginning of the season I purchased a one month NBA for Docs and a 1 month NCAA hoops from Ferringo. They put up all these records and what not to make it look like they win. I had a bankroll of 5K to start. After the first month I had lost about $3,800 of it on their plays combined. So, $3,800 in the whole + the cost of packages ($600).

I had to fight them for an extension, and after about 5 emails with my spreadsheet, they extended for 2 weeks. During those two weeks, I lost $1,400 more following their picks. So, now I am down my entire $5k + some.

I email for another extension and they say that good things are on the horizon and Doc will turn it around, and Ferringo. But, the next two weeks I lose around another $1000.

At that point, i just want my money back, but they say no refund. AND, they say that my extension is up and they don't owe me any more time. I honestly don't care at that point because all they do is lose, but then spin it on their website that their winning.

These guys are the biggest jokes in the business. Ferringo releases about 20 plays per day and can't win to save his life. And Doc can't pick his ass out of a barrel! All these guys are good at is marketing and promotions, and lying about their success. You look at their website every day and no matter how bad they are losing, spin it that they are the best in the business and always win.

Please stay away from these scam artists at Docs sports!