G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

3/23 Service Plays and results

3/23

15 days over .500, 6 under yesterdays results 16 wins 15 losses.

I will expand and add more services on slower days and give everyone a better idea who is on who... Will keep 30 or less rotating services in and out and will still grade the plays at end of night...

If you enjoy the post and would like to nominate the thread click on thumb that is your choice thanks ...also points are welcome by clicking on link if you would like to give...

Just so everyone knows how it goes...10 nominations within a post get me nominated for points...once one has 10 clicks in it...that post does not need anymore clicks...if you feel there is another post that I have worked on that deserves a nomination click on it...one click only per person per day but 20 minutes later you can go elsewhere and again nominate anyway else you like just not the same person twice in the same day...

Only nominate my posts if you find them useful....this is very time consuming all day and to me it shows people appreciate it...but in no way are you obligated to nominate anything I do....

post #1 todays plays
    post #2 will have yesterdays results the final 16 power rankings for your review...

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-09-15 at 04:38 PM. Reason: link does not work