john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the new rule because it makes handicapping a little easier, at least on sides. More touchbacks equals less random events occuring(like fumbles/long kickoff returns) that can really influence a game one way or another.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Wow as if the NFL wasn't watchable before it sure is now...

TD..... then COMMERCIALS.....then kick off into or out of endzone.....then more COMMERCIALS...then finally back to football...I can't watch a full game anymore because of this crap....BORING

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    Wow as if the NFL wasn't watchable before it sure is now...

TD..... then COMMERCIALS.....then kick off into or out of endzone.....then more COMMERCIALS...then finally back to football...I can't watch a full game anymore because of this crap....BORING
    Watch-ability has gone down w/ me. I can't watch Monday and Sunday night games because they are too slow.
    I go to the bar across the street(from my apartment) that has 8 50" flat screens on one wall and I'm able to watch football then.

So yeah, I agree that the viewing quality is going down.

Roger Goodell was handed the keys to the Cadillac and he's driving it into the ground.
    Why the hell isn't this guy fired or impeached, or whatever the hell they do to get rid of NFL commissioners?!?!?!

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

hate this rule. i give it two years, tops.

yydouble
    Golf Expert
    yydouble's Avatar Become A Pro!

over 12-3-1

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Watch-ability has gone down w/ me. I can't watch Monday and Sunday night games because they are too slow.
    I go to the bar across the street(from my apartment) that has 8 50" flat screens on one wall and I'm able to watch football then.

So yeah, I agree that the viewing quality is going down.

Roger Goodell was handed the keys to the Cadillac and he's driving it into the ground.
    Why the hell isn't this guy fired or impeached, or whatever the hell they do to get rid of NFL commissioners?!?!?!
    hate this rule.

TheLawFirm
    TheLawFirm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

This rule change blows

First 12