SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady expected to start Sunday

Brady expected to start Sunday

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick expects Tom Brady to be ready Sunday for the season opener against Kansas City after the NFL's reigning MVP missed all four exhibition games.

"He's practicing this week and I expect he'll be ready to go," Belichick said Wednesday during a conference call with Kansas City reporters.

Asked if that meant that the quarterback, who has had an injured right foot, would play, Belichick said: "He's been practicing all week. I expect him to be out there today and I expect him to be out there the rest of the week."

Brady, who participated fully in practice Wednesday, said Monday the condition of his foot has improved and he could have played in all four exhibition games.
    From the sounds of it, just interpreting through the Belichick BS-o-meter, Brady will play long enough to attain a comfortable lead. Expect O Connell or Cassel to get some snaps late 3rd quarter maybe.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got KC +16.5 and under 46.5 so the less Brady the better.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by roasthawg View Post
    I got KC +16.5 and under 46.5 so the less Brady the better.
    Tall talk covering that many pts in any NFL game, let alone week 1. Bookmakers must be pissed about that 8-0 ATS still and are still wanting to balance 39053859832985893298523 people from chasing the Pats SB loss.