1. #1
    ChiGuy23
    ChiGuy23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-10-08
    Posts: 269

    Quick bit on the Skins

    3-0 ATS vs div opps on the road last year

  2. #2
    ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 3,136
    Betpoints: 204

    how does that help me on this game? this game is being played tomorrow, not last season

  3. #3
    ChiGuy23
    ChiGuy23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-10-08
    Posts: 269

    This team ended strong last year going 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS to end the regular season. There was no key losses (Brandon Lloyd arguably) You have a healthy Portis and an extremely underrated D. The D allowed less then 20 ppg last season, and was the 3rd best run stop D allowing 3.7 yards per run. Eli is giong to have to throw late in this one. This defense constantly pressures QB and adding an MVP caliber end cant hurt. Reports have Taylor listed as a game time decision, if he plays, look for this Washington D to stop the run all night long and constantly disrupt Eli and the passing game.

    In fair weather conditions, the Giants D did not fair too well last season. Weeks 1 and 2 saw a combined 80 pts allowed by NY. Dont undervalue how much Osi means to this team. Strhan, one of the most valuable clubhouse guys in the league, is gone for good. This Giants D is very suspect right now with the injuries and lack fo expierience on the D Line.

    Im on the skins +5.

  4. #4
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 64,758
    Betpoints: 108058

    That stat means nothing because the Skins are now struggling with a west-coast-style offense that they have never run before implemented by a rookie coach (Jum Zorn) with no coaching experience at any level.

  5. #5
    Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-06
    Posts: 4,468
    Betpoints: 121

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    That stat means nothing because the Skins are now struggling with a west-coast-style offense that they have never run before implemented by a rookie coach (Jum Zorn) with no coaching experience at any level.
    couple that with a more confidence Eli Manning and a defensive line that'll pick apart Campbell and the new offense and you've got a cocktail for Giants' success. NY wins and covers the spread.

  6. #6
    topgame85
    Total time
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-08
    Posts: 10,900
    Betpoints: 58

    NYG by 3 td's

  7. #7
    HOMAR
    HOMAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-08
    Posts: 123

    jajajaja by 3 td....no more the 3 pts.. and maybe wsh win ....

  8. #8
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 64,758
    Betpoints: 108058

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    couple that with a more confidence Eli Manning and a defensive line that'll pick apart Campbell and the new offense and you've got a cocktail for Giants' success. NY wins and covers the spread.
    Happy New Year Nancy! I'm thirsty.

  9. #9
    louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-07
    Posts: 6,087
    Betpoints: 91

    i'm a Skins fan, and they sucked in the pre-season, i don't see a promising season.

  10. #10
    mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-07
    Posts: 800
    Betpoints: 186

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy23 View Post
    This team ended strong last year going 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS to end the regular season. There was no key losses (Brandon Lloyd arguably) You have a healthy Portis and an extremely underrated D. The D allowed less then 20 ppg last season, and was the 3rd best run stop D allowing 3.7 yards per run. Eli is giong to have to throw late in this one. This defense constantly pressures QB and adding an MVP caliber end cant hurt. Reports have Taylor listed as a game time decision, if he plays, look for this Washington D to stop the run all night long and constantly disrupt Eli and the passing game.

    In fair weather conditions, the Giants D did not fair too well last season. Weeks 1 and 2 saw a combined 80 pts allowed by NY. Dont undervalue how much Osi means to this team. Strhan, one of the most valuable clubhouse guys in the league, is gone for good. This Giants D is very suspect right now with the injuries and lack fo expierience on the D Line.

    Im on the skins +5.
    Could not have said it better myself

  11. #11
    dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-07
    Posts: 1,412

    Giants Punish the Skins tonight

  12. #12
    BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-25-08
    Posts: 3,688
    Betpoints: 929

    Another big difference is Todd Collins lead the late surge by the Redskins last year. I don't see Jason Campbell running an effective west coast offense for the 1st game. I think the Giants win and cover tonight at home.

Top