ChiGuy23
    ChiGuy23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quick bit on the Skins

3-0 ATS vs div opps on the road last year

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

how does that help me on this game? this game is being played tomorrow, not last season

ChiGuy23
    ChiGuy23's Avatar Become A Pro!

This team ended strong last year going 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS to end the regular season. There was no key losses (Brandon Lloyd arguably) You have a healthy Portis and an extremely underrated D. The D allowed less then 20 ppg last season, and was the 3rd best run stop D allowing 3.7 yards per run. Eli is giong to have to throw late in this one. This defense constantly pressures QB and adding an MVP caliber end cant hurt. Reports have Taylor listed as a game time decision, if he plays, look for this Washington D to stop the run all night long and constantly disrupt Eli and the passing game.

In fair weather conditions, the Giants D did not fair too well last season. Weeks 1 and 2 saw a combined 80 pts allowed by NY. Dont undervalue how much Osi means to this team. Strhan, one of the most valuable clubhouse guys in the league, is gone for good. This Giants D is very suspect right now with the injuries and lack fo expierience on the D Line.

Im on the skins +5.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

That stat means nothing because the Skins are now struggling with a west-coast-style offense that they have never run before implemented by a rookie coach (Jum Zorn) with no coaching experience at any level.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    That stat means nothing because the Skins are now struggling with a west-coast-style offense that they have never run before implemented by a rookie coach (Jum Zorn) with no coaching experience at any level.
    couple that with a more confidence Eli Manning and a defensive line that'll pick apart Campbell and the new offense and you've got a cocktail for Giants' success. NY wins and covers the spread.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

NYG by 3 td's

HOMAR
    HOMAR's Avatar Become A Pro!

jajajaja by 3 td....no more the 3 pts.. and maybe wsh win ....

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    couple that with a more confidence Eli Manning and a defensive line that'll pick apart Campbell and the new offense and you've got a cocktail for Giants' success. NY wins and covers the spread.
    Happy New Year Nancy! I'm thirsty.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i'm a Skins fan, and they sucked in the pre-season, i don't see a promising season.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy23 View Post
    This team ended strong last year going 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS to end the regular season. There was no key losses (Brandon Lloyd arguably) You have a healthy Portis and an extremely underrated D. The D allowed less then 20 ppg last season, and was the 3rd best run stop D allowing 3.7 yards per run. Eli is giong to have to throw late in this one. This defense constantly pressures QB and adding an MVP caliber end cant hurt. Reports have Taylor listed as a game time decision, if he plays, look for this Washington D to stop the run all night long and constantly disrupt Eli and the passing game.

In fair weather conditions, the Giants D did not fair too well last season. Weeks 1 and 2 saw a combined 80 pts allowed by NY. Dont undervalue how much Osi means to this team. Strhan, one of the most valuable clubhouse guys in the league, is gone for good. This Giants D is very suspect right now with the injuries and lack fo expierience on the D Line.

Im on the skins +5.
    Could not have said it better myself

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants Punish the Skins tonight

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4919

Another big difference is Todd Collins lead the late surge by the Redskins last year. I don't see Jason Campbell running an effective west coast offense for the 1st game. I think the Giants win and cover tonight at home.