There is this search and win with the Indianapolis colts program, but wanted to make sure. It is really easy to earn free colts merchandise, Peyton Manning’s autograph, or even an iphone. (iphone is over 4,000 swag bucks, but Peyton’s autographed colts helmet is only 1500!) The program is fully sponsored by the Indianapolis colts. it is easy, all you have to do is use it as your search engine and you win free swag bucks to redeem for autographs, posters or anything else you want. i have been using it for about a year now and already have over won over 3,500 swag dollars!!! I have ordered and received 2 Peyton Manning signed helmets, 3 posters, a towel from the Super bowl, and trading cards. If you want to check it out you can join under my link and you will receive 3 free swag dollars just for joining, and it helps me win more swag bucks. Even if you aren’t a colts fan it is still really good. They have NFL gift certificates and Madden games. if you join or already have joined tell me what you think. Here is the Link
http://searchwiththecolts.prodege.co...ister&rb=61063

Ps- i have found it easiest to download the toolbar, so you can just use it to search every time. You don’t have to though. the results are just as accurate as Google and ask jeeves. I typically win about 5 to 7 swag bucks a day.