imawiener
    fsu
    imawiener's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday Pick

Share your thoughts with me - I am leaning on the Bears tonight. I believe both teams are still selecting their starting lineup, leading to the bears getting a good start because they are a better team. I do not know for sure. Why bet on the 49ers, anybody?

also - Yes, this is my first post. Been reading for a few weeks. Some pretty good infomation posted on here. Go ahead and pick on my name. Could not think of a real gooood one!

imawiener
    fsu
    imawiener's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since theres no love out there - i post a reply to myself.

I am picking the bears m/l - Rex Grossman has a lot to prove after losing the game for them last week. The bears are playing two good quarterbacks up front. I think the loss last week will be redeemed.

Hey, somebody had to make a pick.

Dashwood Clipper
    Dashwood Clipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Best of luck, but too much chalk for my liking. Why not tease bears with a total?

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by imawiener View Post
    Since theres no love out there - i post a reply to myself.

I am picking the bears m/l - Rex Grossman has a lot to prove after losing the game for them last week. The bears are playing two good quarterbacks up front. I think the loss last week will be redeemed.

Hey, somebody had to make a pick.
    This could be 2 edges sword since CHI already set with starting QB. This case let Rex down since he got nothing to play for and might cause some ugly thing.

just my 2cents.

WT.

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now that the line is down to -3, Im going with Chicago at home for their first win this preseason. (3*)

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I actually like the 49ers on the moneyline, 49ers are still trying to figure out which QB they are going to use, and will have all three throwing the ball and running a 'real' offense.

And I am not sure the Bears are the better team all said and done.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 239

with you on the Bears, 49ers are horrible on the road in the preseason, we will see what happens but it is a good start Bears -3