"Not one, not a single player, went to his defense," Goodell told King. "It wasn't personal in a sense, but all kinds of stories like, 'He won't sign my jersey.'"
Goodell went on to say that he "doesn't feel any connection" with the two-time Super Bowl champion.

Some of the people Roger talked to:

Tom Brady: 'Roger I am a ******* fraud, I have been choking in the playoffs since 2005, my coach Bill Bilicheat. cheated and that's how I won 3 super bowls, just watch this video its all true, I am a ******* LOSER. Ben has won 2 super bowls, I don't want him to win #3, suspend Roethlisberger for life".
Shady Brady and Bill Belicheat

Ray Lewis: "Hey Rog, I am ******* 35 years old, Big Ben has not lost a game against us, he beats us every year in the playoffs, I can play only 2-3 more years, suspend him for 2 years"

Ocho Cinco: "Hi Rog, Ben did not sign my girly Ben-gal jersey, suspend him for 3 games"

Peyton Manning: "Hi Roger, People think I'm ******* elite, what a ******* joke, I'm only 10-9 in the playoffs, suspend him for a year"

Jerry Jones: "Hello Roger, super bowl is in The Palace in 2011, I didn't build this **** to hand the trophy to the Rooneys, do you know the Cowboys would be the 70's dynasty if we had not lost those 2 super bowls to the Men of Steel. Suspend Roethlisberger for 12 games"

Billionaire Cleveland Browns Owner Randy Lerner: "Hello Roger, Ben is 12-1 against us, did you know the ******* kid is from Ohio? suspend him for 6 games and I will send you a nice big bonus under the table"