statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    We'll Obama, as we keep repeating like a gazillion times, inherited a Bush mess that will set this country back for a couple of decades
    I refer you to number 7

7. He doesn't make excuses. A loss is a loss. "The previous administration" never was and never will be in his vocabulary.

2+ years already. Is that his 2012 campaign slogan? Give me another 4 years and I'll get unemployment to 8%!!!!

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    As someone who has seen every snap of Mike Tomlin's head coaching career, he's average. That impressive won-loss record wasn't compiled by accident, but teams that are very good usually have very good players. There are things I like about him, but Tomlin, or someone, needs to exert more influence into the play-calling, and Pittsburgh's special teams have been sub-par for several years. He's OK, but let's not get carried away.
    My only complaint about Tomlin is he sometimes makes the wrong choice of when to try 54 yard FGs in the rain, and when to pin a team deep and let his defense get the ball back.

The other one is Arians. It is scary to think how good this team would be with a good OC. This team wins despite their OC. He has zero imagination, makes zero adjustments during games and has zero situational sense at all. But Tomlin's a defense guy so he can't really help. And how can you justify firing a guy that won a Superbowl?

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's already too busy coaching the Steelers and co-staring in "House".
    Attached Images  
    Points Awarded:

Lou gave Lockitup1x 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

teddybg
    teddybg's Avatar Become A Pro!

...because Obama should have been able to wave a magic wand and make all the unemployment go away.

The first black president should be the first black guy to win the election. simple.

Obamanoia will destroy ya.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I wonder if OP sends Tomlin love letters

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    Ummm, Tomlin inherited an 8-8 team.

Obama inherited the mess he helped create. It wasn't like he just showed up after spending zero time in government.

um, obama voted against a war with iraq.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Here the Difference Nerd son!

Tomlin inherited a already good team when Cowher left and a good starting QB. Not hard to be successful when you don't have anything to fix.

We'll Obama, as we keep repeating like a gazillion times, inherited a Bush mess that will set this country back for a couple of decades

bingo.

tomlin inherited a hall of fame qb, wr, ss and a top defense. its not like he's coaching the panthers.

pretty funny when dumb neocons want everyone to stop blaming bush yet they continue to blame clinton and obama for his failed presidency.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    I wonder if OP sends Tomlin love letters
    I never thought of that. Perhaps I will look into it.

Cause make no mistake, I fukkin love Mike Tomlin. If you never seen him in an interview it is awesome. No waffling, no wishy-washy bullshit. He says what needs to be said, usually in very few words and moves on.

Which made me think of another reason...

11. He never used a Tele Promp Ter...

Obama will never be caught without one. He is the LL Cool J of politics (get it, never writes any of the stuff he uses to perform?) When you know shit and believe it, you don't need a fukkin script, index cards, teleprompters...none of that shit. Ask his ass about racist cops or killing babies and he will be fine. Ask him what makes America the best country in the world and he will get back to you after his writers get him an answer.

Tomlin would never play that shit. He says his piece and he believes and if you don't like it, kiss his ass. No playin'.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    bingo.

tomlin inherited a hall of fame qb, wr, ss and a top defense. its not like he's coaching the panthers.

pretty funny when dumb neocons want everyone to stop blaming bush yet they continue to blame clinton and obama for his failed presidency.
    But if coaching doesn't make a difference, why did Cowher go 8-8 with basically the same team?

Bush sucked you fukkin idiot.

But at least be a fukkin man. 2 years and he still whines like a bitch and makes excuses. Man up Bambi!!!!

12. He could kick Obama's ass

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I never thought of that. Perhaps I will look into it.

Cause make no mistake, I fukkin love Mike Tomlin. If you never seen him in an interview it is awesome. No waffling, no wishy-washy bullshit. He says what needs to be said, usually in very few words and moves on.

Which made me think of another reason...

11. He never used a Tele Promp Ter...

Obama will never be caught without one. He is the LL Cool J of politics (get it, never writes any of the stuff he uses to perform?) When you know shit and believe it, you don't need a fukkin script, index cards, teleprompters...none of that shit. Ask his ass about racist cops or killing babies and he will be fine. Ask him what makes America the best country in the world and he will get back to you after his writers get him an answer.

Tomlin would never play that shit. He says his piece and he believes and if you don't like it, kiss his ass. No playin'.
    Bahahahaha you must be retarted...

Tomlin: speaks about a bullshit meaningless game.....

Obama:speaks about the policies of the world, which effects everybody!!!

Inbreds.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

come on now, deciding whether to go for it on 4th down is waaaaay more important than fixing the economy and ending costly wars.

if anyone needs proof of how stupid neocons are, i nominate statstool.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

But if coaching doesn't make a difference, why did Cowher go 8-8 with basically the same team?

Bush sucked you fukkin idiot.

But at least be a fukkin man. 2 years and he still whines like a bitch and makes excuses. Man up Bambi!!!!

12. He could kick Obama's ass
    why? because their qb was in a near fatal motorcycle accident and had to have an emergency appendectomy.
    he played injured all season which caused him to suck that season.

are you really this stupid?

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I thought Bill Clinton was the first black President?
    No?
    Look, sometimes even white guys like fat white girls

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Bahahahaha you must be retarted...

Obama:speaks about the policies of the world, which effects everybody!!!
    If you think that

1. Obama is putting any thought into policies

2. Making his own decisions

You are most certainly retarded.

He is a fukkin puppet that talks pretty while reading a teleprompter.

And here is a lesson dumb fukk, the subject matters not. They could be talkin about football, foreign policy or a cookie recipe. One of them embodies the "do as I say not as I do" hypocritical bullshit that defines spineless tools with no convictions and the other is Tomlin. One of them is a documented liar and the other is Tomlin. All one of them does is talk and the other is Tomlin. One of them said he "had a laser like focus on jobs" 2 years ago, the other said "I'm here to win". One of them is a fraud that never produces what he says, the other is Tomlin.

Seriously, the day after, the very fukkin day after Barry was on TV telling us he was getting serious and it was time to reign in spending, the CBO came out with an estimate that next year's budget will add more than trillion dollars on to the deficit.

And do I need to say it again? Bush fukkin sucked. But at least he recognized evil and called it by name.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

If you think that

1. Obama is putting any thought into policies

2. Making his own decisions

You are most certainly retarded.

He is a fukkin puppet that talks pretty while reading a teleprompter.

And here is a lesson dumb fukk, the subject matters not. They could be talkin about football, foreign policy or a cookie recipe. One of them embodies the "do as I say not as I do" hypocritical bullshit that defines spineless tools with no convictions and the other is Tomlin. One of them is a documented liar and the other is Tomlin. All one of them does is talk and the other is Tomlin. One of them said he "had a laser like focus on jobs" 2 years ago, the other said "I'm here to win". One of them is a fraud that never produces what he says, the other is Tomlin.

Seriously, the day after, the very fukkin day after Barry was on TV telling us he was getting serious and it was time to reign in spending, the CBO came out with an estimate that next year's budget will add more than trillion dollars on to the deficit.

And do I need to say it again? Bush fukkin sucked. But at least he recognized evil and called it by name.
    muthafukkka Obama hasn't even finished his term.. Wait till he finishes welfare inbred!!!! THEN JUDGE!!!

tcmoody99
    tcmoody99's Avatar Become A Pro!

I could coach the steelers to the super bowl with the team cowher left

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    muthafukkka Obama hasn't even finished his term.. Wait till he finishes welfare inbred!!!! THEN JUDGE!!!
    Why are you guys so sensitive?

Could it be a man crush?

Your ties to obama are purely emotional, thus the over-reaction anytime some talks bad about barry.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by tcmoody99 View Post
    I could coach the steelers to the super bowl with the team cowher left
    bingo.

similar situation to the cowboys when jimmy johnson left and barry switzer "led" them to another ring.

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

therefore he should lead our country

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

This is what happens to Barack when there ain't no teleprompter around.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

And this

First 12