Northcoast super bowl system

does anyone have it?
    Its 35-9 I believe

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Is this Northcoast super bowl system?

Note: Stats used are for regular season games only.

PIT 1. Give 10 points if a team has won a Super Bowl in the last three years.
    --- 2. Give 8.0 points to any team whose opponent is playing in their very first Super Bowl in franchise history.
    PIT 3. Give 8.0 points to the team that has allowed the fewer defensive rushes.
    PIT 4. Give 7.0 points to the team with the best straight up win/loss record including playoffs.
    PIT 5. Give 7.0 points to the team with the most offensive rushes.
    PIT 6. Give 5.0 points to the team with the lower defensive rush average per carry.
    PIT 7. Give 4.0 points to the team that has the best net kick-punt touchdown returns.
    PIT 8. Give 4.0 points to the team the team with the better record against the point spread.
    G B 9. Give 4.0 points to the team that has the superior net penalty yards.
    PIT 10. Give 3.5 points to the team that has the best yards per pass attempt.
    PIT 11. Give 3.5 points to the team that has given up the fewest points.
    PIT 12. Give 3.5 points to the team that has allowed the fewest rushing touchdowns.
    PIT 13. Give 3.0 points to the team that has the most sacks.
    PIT 14. Give 2.5 points to the team with the fewest offensive pass attempts.
    G B 15. Give 2.0 points to the team that had the best net punts (total) on the year.
    G B 16. Give 1.5 points to the team with the best average per offensive rush.
    PIT 17. Give 1.0 points to the team with the best completion percentage.

Scorpion
    Update your status

The system started off going 32-3-2 against the point spread but hasn't fared as well in the past couple of years and is now (I believe) 33-9-2 versus the point spread.
    However the system is 22-1 against the spread when the total points for at eam is 48.5 or higher

and based on my numbers this year the total points are:
    Pittsburgh 62
    Green Bay 7

Crazygamble
    Crazygamble's Avatar Become A Pro!

good stuff

Scorpion
    Update your status

copied from another site
    i dont know if any of it is true

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Anything to do with Phil Steele is a scam. The guy is a fraud. I would not pay any attention to it.

Outhouse Tim
    Outhouse Tim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4454

He'll release both sides by the time the game is played.

During the regular season he never saw a favorite that he did not like. Chalk all the way.

THE ONLY value he has other than a decently written college magazine is the college bowl issue, where he is more objective.

Scorpion
    Update your status

I didnt know he sucks ass but the super bowl system seems to work 22-1

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Thanks for posting that, Scorpion!

jane2geo
    jane2geo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3112

This is the Hank Stram system. 39-3-2

PLAYA-PLAYA
    PLAYA-PLAYA's Avatar Become A Pro!

THANKS For The INFORMATION BRO

AJ21
    AJ21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone have the full system? I know Pittsburgh is the play and it has 78 points based on the system which makes it the 12th best Super Bowl play in the systems history. The system is 32-2-2 on plays when the system is over 21.5 points. The system is 22-0 when a team has 52 points or higher. With 78 points, Pittsburgh is a strong play this year. I was just curious if somebody had the full system to see why Pittsburgh is such a strong play.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

It's a back-fitted system. Some folks use the term "data-mined"; not accurate but goes to the fact that the statistics are searched out to find best fitting set of facts.

Data sets are like prisoners or war, torture them enough and they will admit to anything.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    It's a back-fitted system. Some folks use the term "data-mined"; not accurate but goes to the fact that the statistics are searched out to find best fitting set of facts.

Data sets are like prisoners or war, torture them enough and they will admit to anything.

It's similar to the way some touts backfit their ridiculous trends to be 100% unbeaten.

Steele does not make his Super Bowl system public from what I have been told.

FJ_islander
    FJ_islander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

As far as I know, Using the true system, when his scores have exceeded a certain percentage which I think is 65% but not sure though, his record is 22- 0. His total record surely would have many losses but then again, once his system scores hits over a certain threshold, he has never lost. I know this year his scores has hit at a higher percentile but wonder on whose favor?