Quote Originally Posted by waco66 View Post
Problem is no one can shut down Rodgers atm. Steelers do not have the personal on secondary to stop the WR core of the Packers. The Packers offense INDOORS is amazing. Each one of them is a great route-runner and they are great after the catch. If Steelers plan on "hitting" instead of" wrap up tackle", expect big gains from the Pack WR's after the catch.

McFadden got blown up last year by Rodgers in the Cardinals game if i remember correctly. And Ike Tayler has been blown more than once during these playoffs. If that Old-Man's Defense of the Steelers(avg age is 29) can't get pressure on Rodgers, it's going to be a LONG night for their D. I don't understand the whole "one-dimensional" thing since the Packers have ran the ball at least 30 times in the past 3 games. They ran for 120 yards on 32 carries vs the second best run D in Chicago, in the cold. Just like I have posted before, the carries are just as important than the yardage. It makes oppossing defenses to respect Play-fakes, play-action game of the Packers on 1st and 2nd down.

Packers will win big come Superbowl Sunday.
You are 100% correct my friend, rushing attempts is the key to this offense being explosive. It's not about the yards, 75 is all this offense needs on the ground. The threat of the run, at least 25+ attempts takes some pressure off the O-line and sets up their lethal passing game.