cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by KingJIM View Post
    If you didn't confirm my bet and couldn't cover if I won and want to send points back that is your call. I won't hold it against you. No prob.
    Jim, I didnt notice you send me the points. I really dont think its fair that if I lost I wouldnt have had the points to cover your bet. Although I asked people to settle after game, there were too many that sent up front, which kind of messed up what I had going. I do want to send your points back, and next time I do something like this I will try to not let it get so confusing. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
    DR
    Points Awarded:

KingJIM gave cant call it 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigkrezca32 View Post
    Sorry, I forgot I responded to this thread (shows the state I was in while looking at this thread)! I'll be honest though...I would have taken the Bears +3.5.....Our bet was off though, correct? Since I never confirmed? If you were expecting our bet to be on, I will happily transfer you the points.
    Dont sweat it bigkrezca, I didnt expect so many to send up front, especially since I asked them not to. We are good, I just want everyone to be happy, and dont want to be unfair at the same time. I think next time I will send points back that were sent up front, to make it 1st come 1st bet. Sorry for all the confusion, we are cool though.
    DR

KingJIM
    KingJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't Call it,

Thanks for sending the points back. Thanks for doing the standup thing. I sent you a couple of points for it. Like you said in the future just have all points transfered to you to have bets confirmed and so people don't stiff you.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

thx
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJIM View Post
    Can't Call it,

Thanks for sending the points back. Thanks for doing the standup thing. I sent you a couple of points for it. Like you said in the future just have all points transfered to you to have bets confirmed and so people don't stiff you.

First 12