GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I like Rodgers, Kuhn and Matthews to win the game for the Packers.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    D3 why do you keep thinking the obvious plays are gonna win? The falcons had no playoff pedigree and folded like a cheap tent. You think the packers are gonna benefit from that many turnovers again? Why is cutler due to choke? I would say Rodgers is more due to have a pick or two. Forte and Taylor will run the ball on this GB defense. ALso which GB linebackers can cover Olsen while they are all trying to sack Cutler. Dom Capers teams always lose at this point anyways. Packers -3.5 is a bad bet. This is a FG type game. Books have made it impossible to win betting on GB unless you take the ML or got 3 early and bought it to 2.5 on gb. THe ML at -190 is a joke. How can GB be -190 in this game when they have only won 1 of there last 4 visits to soldier field. I dont care what happens ATS wise in the end but anyone laying -190 is insane.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but did the Packers punt last week against the Falcons? Benefit from turnovers? Yes, but turnovers by Atlanta were hardly the story last week. Rodgers going 31-36 for 366 and 3 td's lighting up Atlanta's defense was.

Who's going to cover the AVERAGE Olsen? Bishop and Woodson will take turns. Olsen has never had good games against the Packers and see no reason why that should change on Sunday. Don't be fooled by Olsen's performance against Seattle. He beat zero coverage by Seattle, clearly a breakdown in their coverage. Packers secondary is the best in the NFL, Jets are a close second.

Personally, this game scares the crap out of me. Terry McCauley will be the lead official in this game and he officiated the first game in Chicago where GB was flagged 18 times for over 100 yards. He'll have a different crew, but when GB ranks 3rd in the league in fewest penalties, it makes you wonder if McCauley has a grudge against GB. This game is eerily similar in that it was a 3 point spread with heavy action on GB. Not saying it was fixed, but McCauley and his crew that night clearly went out of their way to control that football game to the benefit of the Bears.

I got down on GB -3, just hope this game is played on the square. With heavy $$ on GB and McCauley reffing, I smell a trap... Hope I'm wrong.

Oli
    Oli's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck this week

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but did the Packers punt last week against the Falcons? Benefit from turnovers? Yes, but turnovers by Atlanta were hardly the story last week. Rodgers going 31-36 for 366 and 3 td's lighting up Atlanta's defense was.

Who's going to cover the AVERAGE Olsen? Bishop and Woodson will take turns. Olsen has never had good games against the Packers and see no reason why that should change on Sunday. Don't be fooled by Olsen's performance against Seattle. He beat zero coverage by Seattle, clearly a breakdown in their coverage. Packers secondary is the best in the NFL, Jets are a close second.

Personally, this game scares the crap out of me. Terry McCauley will be the lead official in this game and he officiated the first game in Chicago where GB was flagged 18 times for over 100 yards. He'll have a different crew, but when GB ranks 3rd in the league in fewest penalties, it makes you wonder if McCauley has a grudge against GB. This game is eerily similar in that it was a 3 point spread with heavy action on GB. Not saying it was fixed, but McCauley and his crew that night clearly went out of their way to control that football game to the benefit of the Bears.

I got down on GB -3, just hope this game is played on the square. With heavy $$ on GB and McCauley reffing, I smell a trap... Hope I'm wrong.
    I love it. GB fans already setting up to blame the refs.

On Olsen....he had 5 catches in each of the first 2 meetings. Those were tied for his most receptions in a game this season. GB has been susceptible to pass-catching TE's this season, go look it up.

The other guy to watch is Earl Bennett. Moreso than Knox and Hester. I think Bennett, Olsen, Forte will be the Bears leading receivers. I'm projecting 6-7 for Bennett, 4-5 for Olsen and also 4-5 for Forte. Knox with 3-4 and Hester just 1 or 2 catches. Cutler is looking at 19-28 with 2 TD's and 1 INT and 45 rushing yards on 5 attempts. Forte will also rush for a TD and Hester is going to run a kickoff back. Add a FG for Gould and it's 31 points for the Bears. I initially liked the under but I'm backing off of that.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Snowball
    Love the Bears at home as dogs
    Pass Rush will be nothing like Rodgers has seen before.

Bears

Forte / Cutler / Martz will confuse Capers
    and score at least 21 pts to win the NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Seriously, you can't be serious. Right? The Bears "pass rush will be nothing like Rodgers has seen before"....really????? Rodgers faced EIGHT TEAMS this season that had MORE SACKS THAN THE BEARS!

Oh, and JAY CUTLER is going to "confuse" a guy like Capers????

Cutler is going to be under pressure all game by the defense that recorded 47 sacks this season (nice to see the Bears net a whopping 34 sacks).
    Hey Snowball........you were right.....Cutler sure had Capers confused.

William Walters

You can keep up the 20 minute postings.............I'm just telling you I'll take the Packers corners, pass rush, and offense over the Bears.........all day........every day.
    Snowballing, I tried to tell you................packers corners, pass rush, and offense just too much for the bear cubs.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Snowballing, I tried to tell you................packers corners, pass rush, and offense just too much for the bear cubs.
    In two weeks will prove too much for the Steelers.

William Walters

Snowball...............come out and plaaaaaaay.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Can you say hibernation?

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

I went to the game and as a Packer Fan and a bettor nothing was more enjoyable than cashing a ticket and witnessing a NFC Championship Packers win at Soldier field. Was disapointed they did not hold the Halas trophy presentation on the field.

The fans were yelling "grab the Halas and let's head to Dallas !

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

this was a very close game that easily could have gone either way.

Chicago defense definitely did their part.

Green Bay only scored 14 offensive points.

Rodgers was intercepted twice and went 17/30

so don't bust my balls, I was right about the Chicago D.

14 offensive points and 2 picks is not a good outing
    Last edited by Snowball; 01-27-11 at 03:09 PM.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    this was a very close game that easily could have gone either way.

Chicago defense definitely did their part.

Green Bay only scored 14 offensive points.

Rodgers was intercepted twice and went 17/30

so don't bust my balls, I was right about the Chicago D.
    whatever you say, I'm guessing you lost alot of money though. you should double up againstthe pack and public oppinion if you really feel this way. I'm on Pitt all the way!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by tad0matic View Post
    whatever you say, I'm guessing you lost alot of money though. you should double up againstthe pack and public oppinion if you really feel this way. I'm on Pitt all the way!
    yes I am on Pitt, there is no doubt in my mind they win.
    I will not take the points.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

No doubt. Just like Da Bears!!

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    this was a very close game that easily could have gone either way. Chicago defense definitely did their part. Green Bay only scored 14 offensive points. Rodgers was intercepted twice and went 17/30 so don't bust my balls, I was right about the Chicago D. 14 offensive points and 2 picks is not a good outing
    Most Bear fans in the stadium admitted the Bears had no chance after the first quarter and they were right. Good luck with that angry Steelers bets ! Line should of been Packers -6 versus the Bears.

One more thing I had a Bear fan tell me "I hope you die in a car crash on the way home".....classy.

First 12