ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Attn: D3Mighty Ducks, Falconticket, Onetrickpony!!

What the fukk happened last night? Come in and share. Let out all of the pain right here. Then tomorrow I will do the same after my jets take a spanking.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    What the fukk happened last night? Come in and share. Let out all of the pain right here. Then tomorrow I will do the same after my jets take a spanking.
    Jets are winning SU today

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

The Falcons got spanked

But I never knew you weren't aloud to cheer for a team without being called out. Dumb Americans.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

It was fixed!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Wasn't fixed man. We got outplayed on both sides of the ball. Wasn't the same Falcons team we saw the first 16 games. Tough pill to swallow going down like that without putting there best effort out there.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

We are who they said we were. This loss was almost as painful as the SuperBowl but not as painful as the 1980 loss to Dallas. Plain and simple just not good enough to compete with that team and hopefully it will spark some changes in our staff and player personnel. Look how close the Eagles came - looking back, gotta give that team more credit and they just fired their DC. If you think about, the Packers are more of a Dome team than ATL and ATL is more of a cold weather team than the Packers. Falcons had some success early selling out on Rogers but then Vangorder went to the 3 man front for almost the rest of the game. Shit, Rogers has enough time to sign autographs back there. Ryan also choked this game away in the 2nd quarter. With that said, im pretty sure the Packers would still have beaten us even if we played the perfect game. BLUF: We couldnt stop them once - No punts. I salute the Packers - there is no reason why that team shouldnt play in Dallas in two weeks.

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    The Falcons got spanked

But I never knew you weren't aloud to cheer for a team without being called out. Dumb Americans.
    Not all Americans are dumb bro...

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post

Not all Americans are dumb bro...
    Well all week all I said was go Falcons cause I'm a Falcons fan. And now I get called out for being a supporter.

gshock1

Well all week all I said was go Falcons cause I'm a Falcons fan. And now I get called out for being a supporter.
    That's messed up... Some people are stupid regardless of geography... I follow Olympiakos in The Greek soccer league and anytime they lose, I have people jumping down my throat and calling me out to... It happens everywhere

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

falcon ticket was talking smack and saying falcons were a lock

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

It tends to happen when you get beyond obnoxious in support of your team. See: Vikings fans.

Edit: BOL with your packers future! +1350 if i recall correctly

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    We are who they said we were. This loss was almost as painful as the SuperBowl but not as painful as the 1980 loss to Dallas. Plain and simple just not good enough to compete with that team and hopefully it will spark some changes in our staff and player personnel. Look how close the Eagles came - looking back, gotta give that team more credit and they just fired their DC. If you think about, the Packers are more of a Dome team than ATL and ATL is more of a cold weather team than the Packers. Falcons had some success early selling out on Rogers but then Vangorder went to the 3 man front for almost the rest of the game. Shit, Rogers has enough time to sign autographs back there. Ryan also choked this game away in the 2nd quarter. With that said, im pretty sure the Packers would still have beaten us even if we played the perfect game. BLUF: We couldnt stop them once - No punts. I salute the Packers - there is no reason why that team shouldnt play in Dallas in two weeks.
    Damn son, you're still feeling pain from a loss in 1980??? Have a glass of scotch my man. Now breathe. In through your nose, out through your mouth. In through your nose....oouuttt throoouugghh your mouth

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly86 View Post
    It tends to happen when you get beyond obnoxious in support of your team. See: Vikings fans.

Edit: BOL with your packers future! +1350 if i recall correctly
    Yeah, I still have that GB to win it all future back from August.

falconticket

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    falcon ticket was talking smack and saying falcons were a lock
    Not true. Sorry. I supported my team, and paid up my bets. But I never said it was a lock. Go away mcloser.

D3 Mighty Ducks

I don't recall any Falcons fan calling unlock unless it was Pavy cause he was non stop talking about them. I for sure didn't say anything about a lock but expected a good game (wasn't even a good game). Its obvious the Falcons cannot win in the post-season yet but we got a young team and we'll be around for years to come.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Falcons will be back in it next yr
    some off season moves and they'll be competing for a SB.
    I wouldnt blame Van Gorder, looked like the secondary was getting burned on every play

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

When you support a sad franchise you remember all the "tough losses". Its not like we are in the mix every year and can say "there is always next year". As a Falcon fan, next year is usually 5 years away. When your 13-3 and lay an egg like last night...it hurts for a while. The 1980 debacle was disastrous for the city...google it. We had the game, we had home field, we would have beat eagles the following week in Fulton county stadium....if only? Right. Time to move on today...need Chicago big.

ttrace35

I'm just bustin your balls. Especially D3. Your a good guy.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

The Falcons got spanked

Silly lil' gay Canadians!!

You guys are so cute when you get upset. Just makes me want to give you a scruffy!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ttrace35

Jeez. What did I do?

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I'm just bustin your balls. Especially D3. Your a good guy.
    I know you are

My wife was busting my balls all night and kept reminding me the score.

falconticket

No offense here. We got straight schooled last night. Falcons played horrible, Packers were perfect. Especially on third downs. Rodgers was on fire. Not sure what happened to the Falcons on both sides of the ball. The pick before half seemed to suck all the energy out of the stadium. That's the NFL though.

ttrace35

I know you are

My wife was busting my balls all night and kept reminding me the score.

D3 Mighty Ducks

That pick for 6 right before half was the ball game FalconTix. I was shocked Ryan would throw a ball like that when they were already in FG range to make it a 4 point game. But your right thats football and it sucks. This will be my last post about this game.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    When you support a sad franchise you remember all the "tough losses". Its not like we are in the mix every year and can say "there is always next year". As a Falcon fan, next year is usually 5 years away. When your 13-3 and lay an egg like last night...it hurts for a while. The 1980 debacle was disastrous for the city...google it. We had the game, we had home field, we would have beat eagles the following week in Fulton county stadium....if only? Right. Time to move on today...need Chicago big.

I looked it up. Damn son that was a while back. My parents weren't even f.ucking then lol

I wish I was around to see that