Pittsburg -2.5 Playoff Matchup; Pittsburg is coming into this game off a bye while Baltimore raped KC last week. Pittsburg at home has a big advantage in this matchup with the extra rest and prep. They should be able to slow down Ray Rice since he considering playing through an illness. This should cause some extra fatigue and put more pressure on Flacco. Big Ben will make some plays from broken down plays where he scrambles and hits wallce deep. I like Pitts D in this spot facing this ravens team at home. Pittsburg has been playing solid defense all year and are holding teams to 3 yards per rush. if Steelers offense line shows up i think big ben and mendhall are too much for this Baltimore D.

Under 38 play off game both steller Defense and its in the snow, so there will be some miss FGs and all about field positioning throughout the game along with a lot of running to keep the clock running in the snow!

Atlanta -1 No doubt about it Packers are rolling but i think it all catches up in the 2nd half. They;ve been playing for thier lives the past month while ATL has been resting these past 3 weeks and havent got on a plane in over a month! Love atlanta in this spot as i belive matty will be able to control the clock and not allow green bay to jump the snap count and keep them in check with dump offs and controlling the clock by allowing turner to rush. Especially in the 2nd half turner needs to be able to wear down this defense if they want any shot of winning while that keeps rodgers on the sidelines. Matt ryan is 0-1 in playoff games but look for him at home to step up big in this game and make all the right reads and decisions. Watch for the hurry up to come out early and set the tone. Abraham has to show up big and put some pressure on Rodgers and force him to roll out or made quicker decisions than usual. if the falcons can show a good balance attack its over Gluck with the plays

100 dollar parlay to win 580 as well!! gluck