Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

NFL Divisional Playoff Picks

NFL 2010-2011 Overall 40W-27L-1P +8.55 units (59.70%)

Packers ML +115 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes

Watched round one of this matchup (actually had the Falcons) and the Packers should have won this game. Believe they had a couple crucial turnovers, with the biggest one being a fumble at the 1 by Rodgers. Rodgers came out sharp out against the Eagles. Starks had a great game and hopefully that carries over. Falcons been in basically cruise control the last few weeks, I think the Packers have an edge with being in playoff mode the last few weeks. Didn't look that great against the Saints especially and really turned me off in that game. Hopefully McCarthy doesnt **** it up.

dollarbill
    dollarbill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1266

"
    Last edited by dollarbill; 01-10-11 at 12:02 AM.

Alexgurv

Defense - Even. Both secondaries are weak. But with Polamalu and Reed they suddenly become good. The front 7 are as even as they get. Both running games will be taken away.

QB - Steelers. Ben has never lost to the Ravens as long as Flacco is QB and Harbaugh is coach. Ben is 8-2 I believe overall. The Ravens dont have the better passing game. If anything there even. When you look at the numbers anyway. But if you ask me do I want Ben or Flacco leading me? I'll take Ben everyday. I guess thats just a matter of opinion...but Ben certainly has the proven track record of being clutch. While Flacco has the proven track record of being unclutch

RB - Ravens. I don't think Ray Rice is anything special. But Mendenhall is about as average as they get. He has the potential to break it open but your surprised when he does.

WR - Steelers. The Steelers have a huge lead in this category IMO. Mike Wallace has wayyyyy better numbers then Boldin does. Hines Ward and Mason do essentially the same things. Same thing with Miller and Heap if you want to just throw them in the same category as WR. TJ is a solid #3 for the Ravens but Sanders has similar numbers and Randle El does as well. We are just deeper then them and our #1 is better I forget what ESPN guy said it, but Mike Wallace essentially is what makes this team. I honestly think he might be one of the fastest guys in the league

My Opinion - Obviously I will say the Steelers are gonna win this game. But it will be close so I'm just gonna lay off altogether and I would just rather cheer for team instead of hoping they score a TD for the cover or some shit. I wouldn't feel that comfortable with 3.5 either. Not like someone winning this one by a TD wouldn't be considered a close game.

Alexgurv

2H Steelers -4 (-115) to win 2 units @ 5dimes

Alexgurv

ok last play for this game..

Steelers +3.5 (IN-GAME) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes