lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

the books are giving out winners only if.....

only if you have the moxy to take the ugly girl to the dance!!!! the colts were the sexy pick a home against a team that manning has owned at they come out with a line of 2 which tells me from get go that the dog has a real chance here even with the manning hoopla then the saints laying a number of 10 well i can say this nobody saw this coming and if u said you predicted hawks win straight up then you a liar, as or today games ravens are the sexy girl right ask yourself this can u bring yourself to taking the ugly girl to the dance and hope at the end of the day she pays her dividends i think i can and i love the ugly girl so much i think straight up win take kc and hope she makes it worth while at the end of the night hate to be holding mr. johnson att the end of the day by myself

vieruccio
    vieruccio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lonegambler, damn thieft, my points? MY points!!!

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

This "ugly girl" shit is about as stupid as fuk.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I don't get it

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    only if you have the moxy to take the ugly girl to the dance!!!! the colts were the sexy pick a home against a team that manning has owned at they come out with a line of 2 which tells me from get go that the dog has a real chance here even with the manning hoopla then the saints laying a number of 10 well i can say this nobody saw this coming and if u said you predicted hawks win straight up then you a liar, as or today games ravens are the sexy girl right ask yourself this can u bring yourself to taking the ugly girl to the dance and hope at the end of the day she pays her dividends i think i can and i love the ugly girl so much i think straight up win take kc and hope she makes it worth while at the end of the night hate to be holding mr. johnson att the end of the day by myself
    Wasn't GB the sexy pick?

vieruccio

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

sometimes the ugly ones give you all u can handle

vieruccio

vieruccio

Finally no more post from stiffer LoneGambler!