MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

~Saint's Go Marching In~

I'am not a big believer in home field advantage, but I do believe in the Qwest Field advantage. Qwest is the loudest stadium in the NFL and the weather forecast is calling for temps in the mid 40’s and raining.These conditions that do not favor the Saints who are used to playing indoors. odds makers typically give the home team 3 points for home field advantage.I believe Qwest is worth more like 6 points. With the way Brees has been playing don’t be surprised to see the Seahawks defense come up with some picks and keep their team in this game.At the end of the day I believe the Saints win this game, but I do think it will be closer than most of the ESPN talking heads think it will be.I think the saints win by 14 but it will be a close game and the Saints will pile it on late.I know it might seem crazy to take a double digit road favorite but the Saints are the play.:Saints -10 1/2

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

When these teams met in November, a 34-19 New Orleans win in which Brees threw for 382 yards and four touchdowns,in addition to setting the all-time franchise record for completions.Brees will come close to those numbers on Saturday,as the Saints' arsenal of weapons on offense are too many for Seattle’s nondescript defense,which features an underwhelming pass rush..In spite of all of these very faint reasons for optimism, however, It’s really,really hard to imagine the Seahawks’season extending beyond next Saturday. I got down early on this one Saints -10 My Prediction ..Saints 28 Seahawks 7Update On Wild Card Game New Orleans vs Seattle

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

you and every other square in the world.