Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thinking about teasing all 4 games.

NO -3.5
    KC +10
    Jets +9.5 (hoping for line to move to +3)
    GB +9.5 (hoping for line to move to +3)

Which game is most likely to bite me? And would it be smarter to play Sea +17.5?

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Seattle +17.5 seems like a good bet. In their regular season meeting in NO, the final was 34-19. You do have to remember that Lynch fumbled twice in the 3rd Q of the game. If not for those blunders, the game could have been much closer.

bamaman77
    bamaman77's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think that Seattle +17.5 is a lock by any means... Only thing going for them is they are at home and they finally got the monkey off their back last week. But let's not forget that the Saints learned how to win in the Playoffs last year. Not the same team and not playing as well now as they were then but New Orleans still has weapons on offense and oh yea, DREW BREES. I don't think the short roster at running back will bother them that much this week but is sure to haunt them in weeks moving forward. Strictly my opinion but seems more likely that Saints -3.5 would come through for you more times than Seattle +17.5 and I firmly believe it could fall ALL around that number with a Saints win by 16-20 again. GL with the play though!

-bamaman

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

In the Jets-Colts game, I would much rather tease the total than the spread.

Over 38.5 seems like a very solid bet to me. Either team could score a bunch of pts.

Peyton knows he'll have to put many points on the board in order to stand a chance of winning. Colts defence cannot be relied upon to lead them to victory. It's been like that for most of the 17 Weeks, it's not about to change IMHO.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

I like Seattle at +10.5 so I would definitely take them at +17.5. The Saints have not played well this season and if they even slightly overlook Seattle because of their record, then anything can happen.

I think you might suffer more of a letdown with KC +10. This could go either way, it depends on how the KC players handle it. Baltimore is playoff tested and will be ready to go, however KC is an unknown quantity since they have not been in the playoffs often as of late.

I would think of teasing BAL instead of KC, then the card would look much better.

GL on your parlay, hope you hit it.

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just saw that Pierre Thomas is also on IR now, hmm, I think I might have to be leaning towards Sea +17.5 if im gonna make this play.

cobracommander
    cobracommander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I'm doing the same thing, but teasing the Ravens instead of the Chiefs. This one could be a blowout.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Wild card weekend rarely goes as expected. Save the full board teaser for the divisional weekend.

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

TEASE THESE

SAINTS

PACKERS

COLTS

RAVENS

bamaman77
    bamaman77's Avatar Become A Pro!

First I would like to point out that I just became a huge Ravens Saints and Colts fan... Just came across another little tidbit on the Seahawks/Saints. After looking at all the games I realized that in all 9 losses by the Seahawks they were by 15 points or more... Just something extra to think about on that tease. It's the playoffs now so things change but the way they played down the stretch was questionable at best. Maybe they were just saving it all for the playoffs. LOL

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Jets definitely - the odds Jets lose by double digits much lower than Colts losing by more than 4
    Packers definitely - easy winner outright
    Baltimore all day - Baltimore could easily CRUSH them, you're on the wrong side there
    Seahawks - ugly game. Could New Orleans blow them out? Possible. 10.5 seems like too much to me given the newfound energy and home field ... just a weird, strange scenario. I'd leave this one out of teases.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Wild card weekend rarely goes as expected. Save the full board teaser for the divisional weekend.
    depends who is doing the "expecting", doesn't it?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Be careful with Packers Eagles. I could see that game getting out of hand.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Nomocino View Post
    TEASE THESE

SAINTS

PACKERS

COLTS

RAVENS

That's the best packer cheerleader you could find!?!? Never going to Wisconsin.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Packers is the easiest pick ALL YEAR.

I'm putting more on it than I've ever put on a single game.

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take the Packers on the ML as well

bleedtoledo
    bleedtoledo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Packers is the easiest pick ALL YEAR.

I'm putting more on it than I've ever put on a single game.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

What, did you want me to give a number? That's lame. This is my play of the year, the most off line I've seen all year. I'm on record.

I'm the one who's gonna be laughing at 8 ET on Sunday.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cobracommander View Post
    I'm doing the same thing, but teasing the Ravens instead of the Chiefs. This one could be a blowout.
    This... I'd rather have Baltimore +4 than Chiefs +10... I believe I'd also prefer Indy +4.5, at home.