VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

2011 NFL Draft Preview

Well, now that that regular season is over, we know the draft order for the first 20 picks in April's draft. Just thought I'd start a thread so we can discuss who our favorite teams might be targeting (unless your team is in the playoffs...like the Patriots )

Here is the Top 10:

Carolina
    Denver
    Buffalo
    Cincinnati
    Arizona
    Cleveland
    San Francisco
    Tennessee
    Dallas
    Washington

Everyone seems to think that Andrew Luck is the #1 pick in the draft, but if you look at the 3-4 picks...they all have young QB's that seem like a long-term solution or a veteran that still has some firepower left. Unless a team trades up in the draft to get Luck, I could see him slipping to #5 with Arizona. The Cards could also try to move up ahead of Cincy and grab Luck.

Carolina - Claussen (seem to think he's going to flourish under a new HC/OC

Denver - Orton and Tebow (Orton probably gone, new HC will decide on Tebow)

Buffalo - Fitzpatrick has looked good, should be 2011-2012 starting QB

Cincinnati - Palmer (getting a little older, might draft Luck and have him back up Palmer for a year or two)

Arizona - Needs a QB badly. Anderson and Skelton aren't going to cut it.

With that being said, I think the smart choice for Carolina is to take Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson with the first overall pick. He's a draft-eligible underclassman and I'm assuming he's going to leave Clemson, considering they're going nowhere.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Should be fun for the national audience to get a good look at Andrew Luck tonight. I'm not sure that everyone has seen him play and especially against a good defense like Va Tech's

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Ok...this kid is the #1 pick in the draft. I don't care who's on your roster or what your needs are...TAKE ANDREW LUCK!