Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Ride the Chiefs again!!

KC is a monster at home....7-0 hammered the Titans for an easy winner! Oakland comes in at 5-0 in the division and I think KC will show them who's boss in the AFC West this year! Oakland just gave up 190 yds rushing to Indy....couldn't believe the lanes Indy had to run thru w/Seymour out! I'm also looking at a California team coming to the Midwest in the dead of winter! Last but not least....seeing the Raiders for the 1st time for the whole game....Jason Campbell blows! He would scramble on 3rd & 3s....have the room to run for it and then make a bad throw for 4th down! KC wants to keep the #3 seed....they won't look past their rival here!

Chiefs 27 Raiders 16

Mr Handicapable

Some quick #s:

Chiefs 12.4 ppg allowed at home
    7-0 SU, only 1 win under 4 points

GL!

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

KC has not much to play for. They are a lock to be the 3rd or 4th seed (no other scenario exist), depending on the outcome of their game and Indy's game. They will be hosting the Wildcard game at home regardless if they are 3rd or 4th seed. The only question is who they will be playing in the wildcard game, Ravens, Jets or Steelers. I think they sit some starters in the 2nd half in this game.

Mr Handicapable

Disagree completely! For starters...its KC/Raiders huge Rivalry....#3 seed is pretty big too...Jets will prob be the #6....not playing too hot compared to the Ravens! They are undefeated at home, better QB, better defense, and better coaching!

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

The thing is, being #3 does not guarantee them playing the Jets. Like I said earlier, the Jets or the Steelers have a chance to finish at the #6 WC spot, so it's not a lock.

So let me ask you this... If Cassel is somehow injured in this game, what are the chances KC wins a playoff game with Croyle as a starter?

Mr Handicapable

Steelers losing to Cleveland....pretty unlikely with the #2 seed riding on it! Pretty much either Ravens or the Jets for KC! Oakland couldn't stop the Colts running the ball...KC goes ape shit on the ground!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Disagree completely! For starters...its KC/Raiders huge Rivalry....
    It's week 17.

Rivalries are out of the window. Unless playoff positioning factors in heavily, or unless the coach sees a reason not to relax, it's completely reasonable to expect that the starters won't see much action. Healing injuries and preventing new ones is pretty 'big' here.

fsfalcons
    fsfalcons's Avatar Become A Pro!

love kc with cassel behind center. him and bowe have amazing chemistry