I think there are a few decent plays this weekend. Personally, I'm going a bit square.

Got Indy early -8.5 - Peyton Manning playing an important game at home vs the disappointing, unmotivated Titans. This game has 10+ point victory written all over it. The only thing that scares me a little bit is the Titans running game, but that's what everyone was scared of the last 2 weeks against Jacksonville/Oakland, and they covered both games.

Got St. Louis early -1.5 - This isn't so much a bet on the Rams as it is a bet against the Seahawks. Seattle is bad on the road, bad at home, have bad players, and a bad coach. Not to mention Charlie Whitehurst will be starting With everything on the line, I think the Rams will squeak out a victory.

Last but not least, my book has Green Bay -10 up. I bought down to 9.5 and put a pretty decent sized bet, my biggest one of the week. Rodgers and the Packers are really clicking right now, and the Bears DO NOT care about this game. They just wrapped up the 2 seed and once they get down early in this game, playoff/bye week thoughts will start to creep in and the effort won't be there. I haven't missed a Bears game in nearly 5 years, and I am very confident (and a little sad to say) that the Packers will put a thrashing on the Bears at home. Also, this is a revenge game for the Pack who lost 17-14 to the Bears earlier in the season.

Thoughts?