brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Best Play of the Week - Patriots/Bills over 44

this is like christmas come Early

these 2 teams played earlier in the season and there was 68 points scored

furthermore, Patriots are 12-2 on the Over/Under this season. Pats may cover that spread by themselves in this one

JD426
    JD426's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3966

I wouldn't be surprised if NE was quick to pull Brady in this one if they take a decent lead. They haven't officially clinched home field, but it's basically theirs. Also it looks like snow on Sunday in Buffalo. Just a couple things to keep in mind and probably the reason why the o/u on this one seems so low.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if NE was quick to pull Brady in this one if they take a decent lead. They haven't officially clinched home field, but it's basically theirs. Also it looks like snow on Sunday in Buffalo. Just a couple things to keep in mind and probably the reason why the o/u on this one seems so low.

again you people with teh snow??

didn't new england cover the total by themselves a few weeks ago against the bears in a blizzard??

JD426
    JD426's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3966

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    again you people with teh snow??

didn't new england cover the total by themselves a few weeks ago against the bears in a blizzard??

Yea you're right... the weather has no effect on totals. That one game clearly proved that, don't know what I was thinking.

Siresco
    Siresco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1463

if theres snow tomm in Buffalo, patriots will blow out the bills.. Just look what happened to the bears this year and last years Titans in snow weather.. Haha

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey guy, good luck with your play