dirtymoneysss
    dirtymoneysss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

My plays

I think tonights game is a a very hard one to cap, i think SD wins this for sure, and is very capable of blowing San Fran out of the water, Altho it all depends which SD teams shows up to play tonight. If SD doesnt show up i still see them winning this game but it is possible for a back door cover by San Fran, as for the over/under, i am leaning strongly towards the over, at 44.5 if SD comes to play they could go over this by themselves. that being said in situations like this teasers have been hitting for my at an extremly high rate so this is my play for tonight

6 1/2 Point Teaser

San Francisco 49ers/San Diego Chargers (O 38) for Game (-104)
    San Francisco 49ers vs San Diego Chargers (-3) for Game (+101)

Best of luck to everyone!

rviqueira
    rviqueira's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it, but I don't think SD will have an issue with 9 pts... The SD team that shows up tonight is gonna be the Rivers in December team... The team which blows crap teams and good teams away. Rivers will go 300+ yards tonight. Combine that with their crushing home D and you got a 35-7 type game here.

Pap45murF
    Pap45murF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took Chargers -2.5 and Philly +10.5 for large amounts of paper currency, to be held on to until a decisive outcome is reached, and then handed back to me in greater quantity.

dirtymoneysss

Quote Originally Posted by rviqueira View Post
    I like it, but I don't think SD will have an issue with 9 pts... The SD team that shows up tonight is gonna be the Rivers in December team... The team which blows crap teams and good teams away. Rivers will go 300+ yards tonight. Combine that with their crushing home D and you got a 35-7 type game here.

I do agree with you as a gut feeling, without a doubt, but SD has been very hit and miss this season i feel the teaser is just a smarter play then laying the points, BOL!

dirtymoneysss

Quote Originally Posted by Pap45murF View Post
    I took Chargers -2.5 and Philly +10.5 for large amounts of paper currency, to be held on to until a decisive outcome is reached, and then handed back to me in greater quantity.
    I like SD teased with anything this week, i think the giants/philly is a no play for me tho, i like the +10.5, that said the giants are playing good football and have blown a few teams out, probably not good enough to blow out philly tho, Giants have coverd for me the last two weeks easy $$$, altho vick is a bad bad mother fuckaaa could go either way, if they can bring the pressure and contain vick in the pocket could be a long night for philly, best of luck to you tho brotha

Pap45murF

True, the Chargers are capable of f'ing up and the 49ers are capable of stepping up. But here's how I see it:

(+) means playing better than usual
    (=) means playing at the usual skill
    (-) means playing worse than usual

and since the 49ers at their peak are worse than an average Chargers performance:

49ers / Chargers | Outcome
    (+) (+) (Chargers Win)
    (+) (=) (Chargers Win)
    (+) (-) (49ers Win)
    (=) (+) (Chargers Win)
    (=) (=) (Chargers Win)
    (=) (-) (Chargers Win)
    (-) (+) (Chargers Win)
    (-) (=) (Chargers Win)
    (-) (-) (Chargers Win)

...and yes, I do have that much free time on my hands.

dirtymoneysss

Quote Originally Posted by Pap45murF View Post
    True, the Chargers are capable of f'ing up and the 49ers are capable of stepping up. But here's how I see it: (+) means playing better than usual (=) means playing at the usual skill (-) means playing worse than usual and since the 49ers at their peak are worse than an average Chargers performance: 49ers / Chargers | Outcome (+) (+) (Chargers Win) (+) (=) (Chargers Win) (+) (-) (49ers Win) (=) (+) (Chargers Win) (=) (=) (Chargers Win) (=) (-) (Chargers Win) (-) (+) (Chargers Win) (-) (=) (Chargers Win) (-) (-) (Chargers Win) ...and yes, I do have that much free time on my hands.

haha intresting way of putting it i like that lol

Pap45murF

I could have just said, Chargers will have to suck and the Niners will have to show up in San Diego for this to lose... but where's the fun in that?

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

my 2 play parlay for the night:

ANA Ducks (-130)
    SD Chargers -2.5 (-345)

risking $250 to win $320

1st post= winner

dirtymoneysss

Quote Originally Posted by dirtymoneysss View Post
    I think tonights game is a a very hard one to cap, i think SD wins this for sure, and is very capable of blowing San Fran out of the water, Altho it all depends which SD teams shows up to play tonight. If SD doesnt show up i still see them winning this game but it is possible for a back door cover by San Fran, as for the over/under, i am leaning strongly towards the over, at 44.5 if SD comes to play they could go over this by themselves. that being said in situations like this teasers have been hitting for my at an extremly high rate so this is my play for tonight

6 1/2 Point Teaser

San Francisco 49ers/San Diego Chargers (O 38) for Game (-104)
    San Francisco 49ers vs San Diego Chargers (-3) for Game (+101)

winner

dirtymoneysss

play today

Ohio vs Troy (-2) for Game.-105
    Last edited by dirtymoneysss; 12-18-10 at 02:25 PM.

dirtymoneysss

play today

Ohio vs Troy (-2) for Game.-105
    winner

dirtymoneysss

ahhh sunday, here we go.....,there is not alot that really stands out to me this week there is only 3 games i really like out of the mourning and afternoon plays, dallas, oakland, and indy to cover. i dont usually wager like this, but i am putting all the eggs in one basket this week teasing my favorite 2 of the 3. dallas and oakland for one very BIG play on the day (possibly a play on the late game aswell) It was kind of a toss up for me i have been hearing alot of people like the jags to cover this weekend, but in my mind there is no way i see that happening. i am not really sure why people are leaning this way, i cant really figure it out, i think alot of guys have been putting thier money on manning this season hopping for him to be cash $$$$. And he has stumbled as of late without a question. 80% of people got burned on the titans game, now i think people feel if they cant cover the spread in that game no way its happening against the jags, Myself included got burned on that spread, but my personal oppinion is that indy could have very easily coverd that spread they proved they where more then capable of putting up the points, I think with such little time on the clock indys defense went to sleep and where already celebrating the win in thier heads. I am not going to make a play here, but i feel anyone betting it should be cautious

so i am going to stick with what has been working teasers.....
    one BIG play, and probably a play on the late game to follow

6 1/2 Point Teaser

Washington Redskins vs Dallas Cowboys (-0.5) for Game (-106)
    Denver Broncos vs Oakland Raiders (-2.5) for Game (+115)

Last edited by dirtymoneysss; 12-19-10 at 12:38 AM.

dirtymoneysss

i love this playyy, cant wait for kickofff letsss gooooo

dirtymoneysss

ahhh sunday, here we go.....,there is not alot that really stands out to me this week there is only 3 games i really like out of the mourning and afternoon plays, dallas, oakland, and indy to cover. I dont usually wager like this, but i am putting all the eggs in one basket this week teasing my favorite 2 of the 3. Dallas and oakland for one very big play on the day (possibly a play on the late game aswell) it was kind of a toss up for me i have been hearing alot of people like the jags to cover this weekend, but in my mind there is no way i see that happening. I am not really sure why people are leaning this way, i cant really figure it out, i think alot of guys have been putting thier money on manning this season hopping for him to be cash $$$$. And he has stumbled as of late without a question. 80% of people got burned on the titans game, now i think people feel if they cant cover the spread in that game no way its happening against the jags, myself included got burned on that spread, but my personal oppinion is that indy could have very easily coverd that spread they proved they where more then capable of putting up the points, i think with such little time on the clock indys defense went to sleep and where already celebrating the win in thier heads. I am not going to make a play here, but i feel anyone betting it should be cautious

so i am going to stick with what has been working teasers.....
    One big play, and probably a play on the late game to follow

6 1/2 point teaser

washington redskins vs dallas cowboys (-0.5) for game (-106)
    denver broncos vs oakland raiders (-2.5) for game (+115)

best of luck to everyone!

winner

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Are you getting teasers online? If so, what site? Thegreek doesn't offer them.

dirtymoneysss

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    Are you getting teasers online? If so, what site? Thegreek doesn't offer them.
    yea bro at Pinnacle Sports

dirtymoneysss

sunday went pretty good went 2-0 with bets, forgot to post my late game but i was at the bar haha.I got a play for tonight going to take minn and the over in a 7 point teaser. hard to see where this game is going to go with minn most likely starting rookie qb joe webb. And unreliable cutler playing for chicago. I think chicago will win this but cutler will choke a few times, and it will turn into a close game. which is why i am going to lay the points on minn

im 100% on all the plays i have posted so far going to try and keep the momentum rolling with this play as follows

NFL Same-Game 7 Pt Teaser
    Chicago Bears/Minnesota Vikings (O 26.5) for Game (+100)
    Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings (+14) for Game (-119)

Best of luck!
    Last edited by dirtymoneysss; 12-20-10 at 03:43 PM.

dirtymoneysss

like this play even more now, with farve in, and peterson out the ball is going to get aired out when minn has the ball,

dirtymoneysss

i am teasing panthers and the under tonight, pittsburgh should be all means win this game without a problem, but i dont see them crushing car by more then 20 points. pitts has had trouble putting points on the board as of late and the hole team is prettying banged up, carolina is carolina and that speaks for itself i figure these plays corilate with each other and i love the points i am getting with the teaser

FB NFL Same-Game 6 Pt .
    Carolina Panthers (+20) vs Pittsburgh Steelers for Game (-104)
    Carolina Panthers/Pittsburgh Steelers (U 43) for Game (+102)

$500 pays $500

best of luck!

Pap45murF

That's pretty bad Carolina line. Most places have Panthers +15.5 which would put them over the important +21 mark with your 6 pointer.

dirtymoneysss

yea i only bet at pinnacle dont have multiple accounts, i still dont see it comming close to 20 points, im a big pittsburgh fan, i know they have been struggling on offensive, i feel the steelers will get an early lead and play steelers ball allnight long, run the ball and run the clock thats the steel towns bread and butter, i like that more then the under, but still like both the plays